12

Screams are still heard, along with bullets shooting through the club, with the song that's still playing 'False Alarm' by The Weeknd as the bass is booming through the walls and making the floor vibrate as my hands can feel it.

Glass shatters on top of the round table and a 'yelp' leaves out from my mouth from the impact. Shattering and falling over the floor along with drink fluids. Looking around before making my next move, people are trying to rush down the stairs and exit.

Not wanting to stay in the same spot, I have to make a move in order to get out alive. I hope Violet is alright and out of the building safe where she belongs. The burning sensation begins again in my chest and placing my hand over it. I grunt a bit in pain, not trying to allow the pain to take over at this moment.

Second guessing myself was over, I need to move now. Holding onto my purse strap tightly, I get up and begin running to where others were running too. The darkness of the club doesn't help as I struggle to see but thanks to strobe of lights spinning, it shows a bit of light towards where I need to go.

As I'm about to reach the stairs, a girl to my left pops out of no where and shoves me. Keeping my balance once I land my hand on the carpet wall, she tries to run ahead of me. The next thing I knew was coming soon, to good to be true, she was tackled by a man that latches onto her as if she was the prey.

She was.

My mouth opens in shock and wasn't able to let a scream out as I watch the guy devour the girls neck, blood spattering everywhere on the floor even so the darkness is not seeable, but knowing what is going on. Hearing her gurgle her screams, the man is biting into her flesh neck.

"This can't be happening, this csn't be happening." Telling myself in a low whisper. Stepping back slowly to prevent myself being next, I bump into a stand table behind me, realizing that I just knocked over a few glasses. Looking to try and catch them, it was too late.

My head redirects back to the guy, looking back up to me with bloody mouth and casually place a hand on top of her head. She is dead, fucking dead. And I'm fucking next if I don't move!

His teeth are clinched are ready to attack me, his eyes are pure red and my body doesn't hesitate and I run back form where I come from. Hearing his quick heavy foot steps behind me, giant monster chasing a tiny bunny is what it is.

Shots are fired again and I scream in panic, seeing a hallway to my left I run down that way and see a door with a bright exit sign on top of it. I know he is getting closer just by hearing his heavy breathing, my tears escape my eyes once I am tackled form behind and fall forward with this monster on my back.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Is the first words to come out of my mouth, pleading for help or anybody, my body is turned around, the ugliness from the mans face scares me ever more form his eyes. "Get off of me you bitch!"

His heavy weight doesn't make no use as I swing my arms to defend myself, instead they get cut up by his claws. The pain in my chest fires up again along with my cries for help. Before the man finally pins my arms down on the floor and about to bite into my neck.

He is swung off from me by another person and able to breath from the heavy weight man. Sitting up a bit as the agony of my chest and arms are crying, along with the tears forming again in my eyes.

I see a different guy in all black attack the other that was just on top of me, a weird sound comes from the one off from the floor as he is now gurgling his words, few word exchange, and then a bone snaps, shutting him up.

Shocked, scared, my chest rises up and down fast, panicking as I see the one killing the other rises to both of his feet and turns to me. Realizing it wasn't just a stranger. My eyes bulge and stay still for a second.