ch - 14

*Takes a long breathe*

"Chirs i want to say something really important" i said

"Okay wait let me park the car near tree" he said and did what he said

"Chirs i will be going to india and i don't think I will be able to come Korea again and the reason is my grandmother is ill and i should be there" i said in a low tone but he can hear

"And i think you guys should stop being with me. I mean please call me but don't try to meet up with me because I don't want to destroy your career because of me." I said without looking into his eyes cause I know there will be tears in his eyes and even me too crying like a crazy witch

"Hey t-tell me it is prank cutie. I can't handle this you are my first female friend please i cam talk with your father i will request him p-please try t-to u-understand" he said

"I also tried b-but h-he is saying n-no chirs i c-can't do a-anything. But i will come to Korea again no matter what I will come and i will visit you" i said

"Okk but I can call you right?!" He said with hope

"Y-y-yess y-you can call me" i said and he hugged me and i also hugged him back after that he dropped me infront of my house and i hugged him for the last time

Im in front of my apartment and i ring the bell and uday came and he opened the door and I sat on the sofa and i also said him about that matter what I said to chirs and i also messaged Suga Hyung (guys oppa is werid soo thats why I will be keeping hyung at that place from now) that one guy who came to me when I was waiting for chirs. And i also said he have some tattoo on his right hand like this 💘 in black colour. Hyung said that his one of his enemy's logo is that i got scared. And i also said him about me going to india he said go cuz it will be safe for me cuz they might have seen my apartment also. I also said him to inform this to Taehyung and kookie he said he will. And i said him that I will talk with them when I have time hyung said call me or message me when I will land in India i said okay.

Now uday is sleeping in another room and sat I'm sleeping in my room.

AFTER 4 MONTHS IN KOREA

«TAE POV»

She left me and she said she will call me but she never did yeah I can understand her pain because I also lost my grandma i don't want that to happen the se to her but atleast she could have called once but no i have wrote two songs the names are love me again and rainy days only for her  and i also did concerts for my solo album and even kookie also did but he has being behaving werid like he is drinking and doing live and he is also crying and j-hope hyung and Suga Hyung Jin hyung aslo went now me and rm hyung and jm and jk should go to military i hope she will come. And chirs stopped talking with me like just saying hi and how ya doing that's it nothing more. He is also being different and i went to kookie's home yesterday his eyes were like puffy maybe he cried even i also cried like a crazy person but I loved her with my hole heartedly and she is an angel for me god never send me anything but he did now but she left no problem what but i would never give up on her.

(Author: guys I can't express feelings soo i hope you understand)

«TAEHYUNG POV ENDED»

«JUNGKOOK POV»

Did she really left without telling me? Or did she is pranking? Noo i asked Suga Hyung about this he said me that she will never come to Korea neverrrr!!! THEN HOW TF CAN I LIVE WITHOUT HERRR. I don't know when I have fall in love with her. She is different from other girls i have seen I have did my solo album 'Golden' and I also collaborated with many people and some people have proposed me but I have rejected them all not even looking forward nor back. I'm literally obsessed with her i can't imagine my day without her when she have got kidnapped I was like an angry Mafia gang leader but when I saw her my eyes softened i don't know whyyy. I know Taehyung hyung love her but no wayy I'm not goona give upon her i would NEVERR EVER IN MY LIFE...

«JUNGKOOK POV ENDED»

  -------------------------------------------------------
BYEEE GUYSSS NOW I WILL POST NEW ONE IN AFTERNOON OKKK ENJOY AND SORRY 😐 FOR LATE UPDATE.......