(important) authors note.

heyyy people who are reading this book, author here ‼️ and i just wanna say that this book is gonna go under some minor changes real quick, so not much besides the epilogue and casting is gonna be published until i fix some things that i maybe did...

heyyy people who are reading this book, author here ‼️ and i just wanna say that this book is gonna go under some minor changes real quick, so not much besides the epilogue and casting is gonna be published until i fix some things that i maybe didn't catch before in the chapters. ofc the book is still staying up, i just need some time to make some small changes cause im going back and realizing that A LOT of what i wrote just did not make sense and i've been wanting to change it up.

the plot will still remain the same and so will the characters, but i feel like i need to make gloria more of a staple in laenyria's life if i want the whole villain trope to work out and stuff like that, and that's not really what i've been doing so far. so just be patient and i'll have the rest of the chapters out as soon as possible!!

also wattpad needs to fix this damn app cause i'm having a fit by not being able to put pics and gifs in my stories 😭😭

minus that, thank you for being patient and i'll try my best to get the chapters back up & edited in no time!

with love,
vidia