Chapter 5

Amy POV

I was skate boarding on the busy street, the afternoon sun beaming towards me, the tall buildings showing off their heights, drivers honking their horns as a traffic occurred, shops full of people and I was avoiding crashing into people walking on the footpath. This is life in the big city. I was holding a birthday cake in both hands, carrying my handbag and making sure that it didn't get ruined. I was wearing my usual attire, White shirt with denim shorts, brown jacket and white lace ups. Today was one of my friend's birthday.

(Here is a picture of how she looks like in the story)

Hi, Amy Rose here, song-writer, musician, music producer and famous signer 'Rosy Thorny Wala'. Yes, I know, the ROSY THORNY WALA, the masked singer that is internationally famous. You may be thinking, how this girl started her music career and what was life for her as a masked singer. Well, my friend, grab your popcorn and listen carefully

It started 10 years ago, I was part of the Freedom fighters (unfortunately), I was strong and had a Piko-Piko hammer that can smash just about anything. I had many friends (you would know, they are famous, after all). I was having a great life when one day, Princess Sally (who I thought was a real friend) confronted me that she hated me and pretty much tortured me for days. I was devastated at that point because she stole the (so called) love of my life away from me before her confrontation. After days of torture we had a mission and I had partner up with her (just what I needed). My torture only grew worse after the mission when she decided to be a crazy woman and attack me. I still have scars, even after ten years. She then decided to stab her own leg and blame it on me for hurting her (It's stupidity, I know) but she was able to fool everyone with her acting skills and then her 'boyfriend' (the blue idiot that I had a crush on) declared that I was useless in the team the whole entire time and everyone seemed to agree with him. I thought they were my real friends but I was 12, Okay, I didn't know I couldn't trust them. That broke my heart and that is when I decided to leave them. I packed my things and decided to live with my Aunt and Uncle, whom owned a bakery (best descision of my life). After a month of traveling through forests, climbing mountains passing through towns while meeting new people, I finally arrived at Iris and I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was admiring the tall buildings and the busy roads for at least an hour. After that, I booked a taxi and after  2 hours of driving, I arrived at the bakery. I was so nervous but I calmed myself down, thanked and paid the driver, got out of the taxi and of I went into the bakery. I was so ready to surprise them. The place was quite and no one was here, so I assumed it was a quite hour. I went to the till and waited for either my Aunt or Uncle to come. After 10 mins, my Uncle came (finnaly). "Welcome to 'The Asian Bakery', how may I help you today," he said. "Maybe you could let me live with you guys as I'm your niece," I replied. Uncle Chen was shocked. He was a red hedgehog that was 3x taller than me and he wore shirt and jeans. He looked at my face again and recognised me. "Amy?" He said. Then he went to me and gave me a big hug. "I can't believe your here. Chintu, come here we have a surprise,". "Coming," said Aunt Chintu from the kichten. "I'm here, so what's the surpri-," A yellow hedgehog wearing a sari and an apron over it stopped talking and was in shock. "Hi, Aunt Chintu," I said nervously. I thought she hated me at first sight but I was so wrong. She ran up to me and gave me a death hug. " Oh, my beautiful niece. You're accutually here. You look more beautiful in person than in photos," she complimented. She released me from her hug and said "but why are you here? I thought you didn't want to leave Mobius". "Yeah, about that," I then told them how I was tortured by a 'so-called' friend of mine, that everyone thought I was useless and that the love of my life littarly hated me. After that, I started crying. "Oh, my poor niece. You must have suffered a lot. They don't deserve you. You can live with us as long as you need, besides we could use some more help in the bakery, right Chen?'. "Agreed and you can persue your music career,". Those two were the best. "Thank you so much," said to them and gave them the biggest hug I could possibly give. "Your welcome, Dear. Now come along, we will show you your room and you can settle down," said Aunt Chintu. After that life was great. I helped a lot in the bakery and got paid for it as well. I went to gigs and Aunt Chintu and Uncle Chen would come and support me. They were like parents to me.