Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331

Hearing this, Yuan Wentong and his wife did not speak, but their eyes were gentle.

Yuan Heng said: "It's almost over now. Why don't you ask Uncle Wu to come back and be closer to you in the county? My grandson will find him a job so that he can settle down."

Yuan Wentong looked at Li Rong.

After a long time, grandma shook her head and said, "No way! Yuan Shan's maternal family is in the county, and I'm afraid that when she comes back, she won't be able to change her mind and eat shit."

"Then let's do it!" Yuan Wentong also said.

"But the child needs parents. You don't need a son. The child needs parents." Su He said to several cousins.

Su He knew that the two elders didn't miss their son, they just kept it in their hearts.

I never mentioned this son just because I didn't want to let the other sons feel disappointed.

Even if the son is no longer useful, no parent will throw it away at the drop of a hat.

Both Yuan Wentong and his wife admire Yuan Shan's sister and brother, and the elder sister is okay.

Yuan Hu and her brother had tears in their eyes, thinking that they were thinking of their parents.

Yuan Shan was already a governor when her mother was here, and she knew what they were like as a couple.

Therefore, she had no thoughts about the couple at all, and she could no longer hope for them if she was disappointed.

That's it, Yuan Shan thought.

"Send your brother and sister to find them! I won't go," Yuan Shan said.

"I am now in junior high school. After graduating in a few years, I will be able to be independent. If I have a job, I will work. If I don't have a job, I will come back to stay with my grandparents. I will support them in their old age."

As soon as Yuan Shan said these words, Su He and Yuan Heng saw her expression change.

Yuan Heng frowned, moved his fingers a few times, then looked up at Su He, his lips slightly parted.

Husbandless star!

Su He sighed slightly, this kind of fate is the fate of a nun. Even if there is love, the relationship will not go smoothly.

And it is difficult to get married, and even if you get married, most marriages are not happy.

But things are not absolute. Yuan Shan is still young, so her life can be changed!

There were so many people now that Su He couldn't ask Yuan Heng directly. He could only wait and ask again.

After being dazed for a moment, Yuan Shan said again: "If you decide to talk to your parents, I can't say anything.

Maybe they have changed, but it's not necessarily true. Personality can be disguised to some extent, but patriarchy cannot be disguised.

If your brother goes to his parents, it will only be better for him. What you say does not necessarily mean that, so you have to think about it. Whether you go or not is up to you.

I don't recommend you go. "Yuan Shan said to her sister.

Yuan Hu wiped away her tears and stubbornly lowered her head and said nothing.

She also has an impression of her parents, and of course she knows that her mother doesn't like their sisters.

But knowing that doesn't mean she doesn't want to get close, she still longs for it in her heart.