65-84

Pinellia novel
Chapter 65 Global War
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 64 Original WorldNext chapter: Chapter 66 Global War

Chapter 65 Global War

Scene He, through his own shamelessness and unwillingness to give up, finally got a hint from the spirit body, that is, prepare more medicines.

She had already put in a lot of potions, but when she heard the reminder from the spirit body, she felt that the next world might be dangerous and she might get injured frequently. The spirit body also said that the previous world was considered gentle, but that might not be the case in the next one.

After that, she took out many medicines from the Mustard Seed Space, the ones that stop bleeding and reduce inflammation the most. She also prepared a lot of other emergency treatment medicines. This time she came back and bought a lot of compressed energy bars, just in case there was not enough food.

As for water resources, she first prepared a filter, and then a water circulation filter. In simple terms, this thing can purify and filter urine and other liquids into drinkable drinking water. It sounds a bit disgusting, but the top priority is to save life.

Fortunately, a few years ago, the Jing family dug out a strange ore, which looked as big as a palm to the naked eye. But when it was actually excavated, the size was several times larger than what was seen. At that time, the Jin family and others spent all their efforts to acquire the ore. .

This thing is a good thing for making space folders. The team at Jinghe Management Company is not a vegetarian. Other families can buy minerals, but they have to share part of the research data.

This thing was researched by Jingshi and the alliance, and the profits will be divided based on the final product. After several years of research, the folding device has begun to take shape.

But now is not the time to think about this. After preparing all the supplies, Jinghe told the spirit body that he could leave.

The world was spinning for a while, and she felt like she had inhaled a puff of dust as soon as she took a breath, and couldn't help covering her mouth and coughing.

But before the coughing sound left her throat, a "bang" explosion sounded nearby, which made her ears roar and her brain was confused. It took a while before she could hear other sounds clearly.

Jinghe subconsciously hugged herself into a ball, surrounded by earthy dust, and another explosion sounded. She had reason to doubt whether she had entered a minefield, "Holy crap! Where did you throw it at me!"

Spirit Body Naturally, he ignored her and just watched her huddle up quietly.

Fortunately, this location was in a narrow gap on the back of a hillside. Although the explosion was close, it did not hurt her.

Jinghe didn't know how long it took before the explosion finally stopped and the surrounding area suddenly became quiet, but her ears were still ringing.

She carefully poked her head out and found that there was flat loess outside the narrow gap, with nothing else but small slopes of different heights.

A sudden "whoosh" sound came from far away. She remembered this sound. Every time it sounded, there would be an explosion. She quickly covered her ears and buried her head between her knees.

"Bang -" a ground explosion sounded, this time closer to her, and the flying clods of soil hit the edge of the narrow gap.

Jing He wanted to leave, but he didn't know what was going on outside and didn't dare to act rashly. Besides, there were no other obstructions around. If he went out, he would most likely die.