5 // PURE

Third person:

Dark cacao, hollyberry, and golden cheese head off to Beast Yeast.

During this Pure vanilla is fighting Shadow milk cookie with White Lily, Gingerbrave, Strawberry cookie, and Wizard cookie as well as the fairy kingdom.

It all was going well until Shadow milk cookie grabbed Pure Vanilla and taunted him, "Pure Vanilla! Oh how I've been waiting for this moment!"

Pure vanillas fingers grab Pure vanillas soulstone from his chest, making Pure vanilla scream and try to use his powers but he dropped his staff and he started going limp as blood rapidly came out and the soulstone wouldn't leave Pure vanillas body without a fight.

Shadow milk cookie groans and before he can do anything else, White Lily gets thrown up into the sky, grabs Shadow milk cookie, tackling him to the ground, "IVE HAD ENOUGH! I AM WHITE LILY COOKIE! I AM GONNA PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE!"

White Lily and Shadow milk start fighting, Lily's staff sprays White lily flowers all over the battle field. During this Pure vanilla was caught by someone from the sky.

"Dark cacao!" Gingerbrave runs over.

The fairy King and Silverbell help White Lily as the rest go to help Pure vanilla.

"Where's White lily?" Hollyberry looks around.

"White Lily is here..?" Golden cheese froze.

Hollyberry frowned and hugged Cheese, "It's alright Cheese, she's not Dark Enchantrees anymore alright?" Cheese nods and Hollyberry signals Wildberry over and Dark Cacao sets Pure vanilla on the floor, Pure vanilla covering the grass with cornflowers and a white black flower covers as well, from dark cacao.

Wild berry helps patch Pure vanilla up, "Hollyberry, I think it's best if we head back to Crispa."

Dark cacao nodded, "We should but not until this fight is over."

Golden cheese and hollyberry look at the large tree, a huge crack in it from the break out of Shadow milk cookie.

"This might take longer then we expect.." Wizard cookie mumbles.