I'm here for you (Angst + Fluff)

Short.
TW: Self harm.
(If you've struggled with SH please don't be afraid to reach out, I myself have struggled with it heavily. Please don't read this unless you're confident you won't get triggered by it <3 )

(Ben)
I raise my hand to my face as I feel tears fall from my eyes. Fuck I did it again.  I watch as the blood flows down my wrist. God why do I have to be so stupid! I need to get up but I feel like I can't. Everything just hurts. I hear the door open but I still don't get up.

Jeff: Holy shit! L-love!

I see Jeff run towards me and I continue to just sit there. I don't try to stop the tears nor do I stop the blood oozing out. I just let the numb feeling take over.

Jeff: Hey. Hey, love look at me. You're okay, alright? I'm here for you. I'm going to clean you up alright? It's okay. I'm here for you.

I nod slowly. I'm surprised I can even move. He picks me up and brings me to our bathroom. He sets me down on the toilet lid and I continue to stare at one spot. What is even happening? I feel so numb...but also sad. I watch as he carefully bandages up my wrist and I almost immediately bleed right through. I need to stop him. I know he can get triggered by this stuff. I need to get out of here. I just want to lay down and cry.

Jeff: -ve. Ben! Please say something. Are you okay my love?
Ben: J-Jeff. I'm t-trying....are y-you okay? I d-don't want to b-burden you w-with this...
Jeff: Ben. That just speaks to your character. Even when you are going through so much right now you still can ask me if I'm okay. You are such a good and caring person. That's exactly why I love you, Ben. You are such a wonderful person. You continue to amaze me everyday.

I let the tears fall. I can't keep them in anymore. Not when Jeff shows me how much he cares. I want to say nice things back to him but I can't right now. I just need a moment. I reach out to him and he wraps his arms around me. I take in his scent, his warmth, and his love. Finally, I take a breath. I fully allow myself to breathe. I look back up again to him.

Ben: Thank you. I love you.

I kiss him and he gladly kisses back. He loves me and I love him. That's all that I have to worry about. I can be strong when he's around. He makes me want to try. He makes me want to smile. He makes me happy. He makes me feel..loved. I'm not alone. He's here for me.