Rant#1

So today I met the first ever
.
.
.
Karen in my whole life!

Thanks for the congratulations😑

Yeah, so let me narrate the meeting;

It's 2.30 pm, I am waiting for my metro, which is supposed to come in 5 minutes, while talking to my friend.

Then comes the metro. My friend goes to the other side of the platform as she will take another metro. I wait in the first range of people with a woman( k) beside me. The metro pass in front of us. As it slows down it slowly goes forward before stopping completely. I walk to the door and that how I reach right in front of it.

The doors open and I get inside first. Then I see to empty seats. One yellow, for handicap people, elders or pregnant women, and a normal seat.

I start having an inner war on ever to stand or sit. Sit wins, of course, and right when I was going to sit on the normal seat, the woman of before, the Karen, comes and seat in it.

By her body language, I conclude she must in her late 50's or early 60's. So I offer her to sit in the yellow one... And that's when it happened.

She tells me,"I was in front so I will chose what seat I want to sit on. You should have not taken my place. You should know manners girl."

Like LITERALLY!

Woman I wasn't the one who told the driver to stop right Infront of me!

I know I could have answered her back but I don't like to do that. So I just took a seat on the special seat as there was none of those type of people in the wagon I was in.

Thank god she got down only 2 station after.

And that's all,
Bye guys!