𝟐

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
" It wasn't even like that Ion even like shawty for real. "

He said as she looked at him in disbelief.
" I can't believe you would think it's okay to cheat on me after all I did for you I stayed with you when you weren't shit and you did me so bad Valentino

Sariyah leaned against her school locker and crossed her arms as she continued, "Do you know how many chances I done gave you?"

"I know and I'm not asking for another chance but I wanna fix things, for real," he replied pleadingly.

"...Fuck you, you could go back to that hoe ass bitch you was messing with," She hugged her books to her chest tightly and stormed off into the distance.

He stood there in disbelief, shaking his head, and making his way to his 3rd period himself.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Sariyah and her childhood friend, Malaysia (Lay), had made plans to meet up at Lays house. So after school, Sariyah stormed into her friends house as she was still angry from the interaction with now ex-boyfriend, Valentino.

"What an entrance," Lay muttered to herself while she mixed cookie dough. They had planned to have a movie night so she was preparing early for it.

"Lay guess what the fuck happened," Sariyah exclaimed.

"What?" Lay asked confusingly, as she stopped mixing the cookie dough and looked up at her with her eyebrow raised.

"I-" Sariyah started.

"Before you continue, you need to get yourself together. Calm down girl, sit on the couch and I'll meet you there," Lay interrupted.

Sariyah reluctantly sat on the couch and impatiently waited for her bestfriend to hear her out. Lay sat next to her as she wiped her hands with a tissue. "Ok so...."

"So boom, I come to school- oh shit I needa pee," Sariyah ran frantically to the bathroom and did her business. But, as she washed her hands, she realized something... something... she recognized.

"Valentino's cologne?!?!" She sneered.

She examined the cologne and there was a visible dent. It was definitely her exs cologne. She stormed out of the bathroom, not even bothering to dry her hands as she held the cologne up to her best-friends face.

"What the fuck is this?" Sariyah demanded.

"I- uh. What is you tripping for? That's my man's c-cologne," Lay stuttered.

"Bitch no the fuck it's not. This is Valentino's cologne and we both know that shit. All I'm tryna figure out is why it's in your bathroom.. let alone in your house." Sariyah replied and she put her hand on her hips, still holding up the cologne.

"He was gonna pick it up today," Lay muttered, putting her head down in guilt.

"I could fight you right now, you know that? That don't even answer my question. Fuck you and this movie night. I knew you never liked me ho. Why you gotta lie?" Sariyah hollered as she through the cologne down on the wood floor, in a fit of rage. It cracked beside her feet, cologne coating the floor and glass looking like little islands swimming in it.

Lays eyes widened at the scene that unfolded in front of her.

"Bro Sariyah you're tripping bro it's not even like that he came over to see if you were here" As she obviously lied to her best friend.

"Stop fucking lying Malaysia I know his cologne literally I was there when he had that dent" Sariyah said as she was just yelling at the girl.

"You can tell me now why it's here or you can get fucked up you better choose wisely" Sariyah said as she stopped yelling waiting for her answer.

Malaysia sighed as she explained

"I told Valentino you were cheating on him that's why his stuff was here and truth is we've been messing around for awhile now and.."
She stopped her sentence as tears formed in her eyes..

" What did you do 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚"

"I'm pregnant with His baby"

To be continued...

Collaboration with glocksglory 💝