Youtubers.1

In this Ariana and Yn are YouTubers

Don't forget to LIKE and enjoy! 😊

~~~~

YN'S POV

I was scrolling on TikTok when I scroll across an edit of a girl. It was her vlogging and laughing. I wonder who that is.

I go on the account and it's actually a fan page. There's edits and compilations of funny things this mysterious girl does.

I look at the comments and they're all the same.

ON MY MOM SHE'S SO FUNNY 🤣

GIRL- why would you do that 😭🤣

NOOO LOLL, POOR HIM

ARIANA YOU NEED TO COLLAB WITH OTHER YOUTUBERS❗️❗️❗️

She's funny, plus she's pretty

Ohhh, so her name is Ariana. Never heard of her, but that's sure she's pretty.

I find her real account and she's just does regular TikTok's, like any other girl. There's a link on her bio; it's her YouTube  channel.

Damn, she's popular. She has 5,3 million subscribers. How come I never heard of her? I press play and listen to one of her videos.

She basically does car videos alone or with her friends. She does challenges and podcasts. Kinda like the Sturniolo triplets. But she's really really funny.

2:30 hours later

My eyes are burning. I just watched her videos nonstop for 2 hours. In the dark with just my TV's lightness. I really like her.

I decide to do a TikTok and then go to sleep. I just lip sync to a song with her video on the TV, in the background. I write in the description: I swear that Ariana girl is so funny 🤣 How come I never heard of herrrrr? 😭

10:38 am, the next day

"BITCH WAKE UP!" Billie, my best friend shakes me. "Whatttt, let me sleep", I groan. "Your video blew up! Like really!" She exclaims.

"My videos always blow up, what do you mean?" I yawn.

"Like the one you posted yesterday about Ariana and it got 7 million likes! Usually you get between 400k and 2 millions but  now you got 7 millions!" She explains.

"Wow that's a lot." I say, with a monotone voice. "Why are you not surprised!? Plus they all asked you to make a video with her! And she even commented!"

Ariana: 💋

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

MY TWO MOMMIES!

SHE FINALLY KNOWS HER 😩

YN. HOW DIDN'T YOU KNOW ARIANA THE QUEEN ?!

OMGGGGG COLLAB FOR SURE, I BEG

Y'ALL DEF SHOULD COLLAB
^IF THEY DO IT'LL BE SO FUNNY 😂

"I'm surprised, I'm just tired. I'll be more surprised if you let me sleep until at least 2 p.m. Thank you!" I say tiredly, beginning to go back to sleep.

"Ugh, you suck!" She pouts before getting out of my room.

1:57 am, the night before

ARIANA'S POV

Bip, Bip,Bip,Bip,Bip

I wake up to a bunch of notifications on my phone. What the fuck? I haven't posted since like 4 days. And it's 2 am.