7. Dreams

Aneesha's pov:

My father arrived home. He freshened up and had dinner when I showed him my Admission letter.

He was looking at it when mom came and asked, "what's happening?"

Mom took the letter from dad's hand and angrily throwed aside, "She is not going anywhere before marriage Whatever she wants to do she can do after marraige with Afnaan's permission. I am not allowing her to go. If you go against me this time also I will leave this house. " she left from there

Dad looked apologetically at me and said, "Sorry but I think this time your Ammi is right. I can't take the risk of letting you go alone after what happened last time" he too left from there.

I looked at the letter which was on ground and cried my heart out. I was not going to give up so easily this time.. It's only way left for me to avoid marrying Afnaan.

Mr.Naeem's pov(Zaeem dad) :

I was sitting in my study when my wife Humna came there and said, "Have you talked to Zaeem. What he said?"

I placed the file on table and looked at my wife and said, "He is not ready to listen to me. I miss my Son Humna. We were so close then. He was so soft hearted, soft spoken and understanding. Now he had become so rude. I don't know what to do? I thought girl is the reason for his change and right girl can change him again. "

Humna said," I think we should look for the girl first then we can make him agree to get married. "

I said," Yeah you are right. I already have a plan. I started looking for perfect bride for him but till now no success"

Humna placed hand on my shoulder and said, "Be patient. There definitely will be a girl who is made for him and will teach him how to love."

I said, "Inshallah. Ameen"

Humna said, "At what time is your flight for Turkey tomorrow?"

I tiredly said, "At 5 in the morning."

Humna said, "Why don't you pass your responsibility to Zaeem? He is very interested in business. It's his dream. You are not keeping well these days."

I smiled and said, "I know and I want to. I will do it soon. Just I need my perfect time"

I reached Turkey and went to meet my client cum friend. We have known each other since 3 years.I went to his office to discuss about the deal.

I was about to enter his cabin when I saw a beautiful girl is trying to go inside but a guy is stopping her

Girl said, " Leave my way."

He smiled and said,"I won't.what will you do Aneesha?"

Aneesha beautiful name for beautiful girl.

Aneesha said,"Don't irritate me Afnaan. I am in a hurry. It's really important for me to talk with Dad."

He said," Nothing is more important than talking to your would be husband"

Oh no she is engaged.

Aneesha said," You are nothing to me. I will not accept you as my husband."

He said," but why? I have everything money,status,looks. And I love you a lot. What else do you want?"

Aneesha said,"I want someone who will respect women which you don't. I don't care about money ,he should have a kind heart which you don't have.stay out of my way."

She pushed him and went inside. What a sweet girl.

Afnaan placed hand on his heart and said," but you have no choice.you will be mine"