✨Chapter 1✨.

- Nova's pov

I wake up and take off my pj's and head into the bathroom that's connected to my room and I take a quick shower  then I get ready for my day . Today I'm just going to ambers to chill until 4 since practice starts at 4:30 . I head into my closet and  i start to pick out some blue boy shorts and a white crop top with some long socks and my black and blue dunks .. I head downstairs to see my mom on the couch watching love is blind . I head over to her and bend down to hug my mom and I feel her little pregancy bump ." good morning nova " . " good morning mom im going to ambers so ill see you after practice I love you be careful mom  " . " okay sweetie be safe I love you too". I leave out the house and jump into my black jeep and I start to head to ambers which is like a 5 min drive since they live four streets above me .

I pull up to ambers house and I get out my phone to text her that im here . her front door opens and im expecting it to be amber but its ambers little sister Audrey ... shes wearing a green and black fannel with a black shirt and some black shorts and green and black shoes , and when I tell you her outfit makes her blue eyes look even more beautiful and I just can't help myself but stare for a second . " hi Audrey you look pretty today " . " umm uhh thanks nova" . I see her get a little flustered . " where are you about to go ?" ... " ummm .. to the book store for a little bit " . " ohh that's nice , be safe Audrey" . " uhh okay , see you later nova ..." .

I head into Ambers house and head up the stairs to her room which is the first one on the left by the bathroom , her house is a little quiet besides Kaleb playing with superhero toys, " Amber I'm hereeee !" I say as I go into her room and sit in her chair . " hey nova let's go make some breakfast for everyone since you're here and btw my boyfriend arron is coming for breakfast ". *eye rolls to herself * " okay and what do you wanna make ? We're making breakfast for your parents to? " . " yup I told them I'll watch Kaleb And take him with me and Arron to the movies at 12 if they let me go with Arron " . " oh that's Fun , while you go Ima stay here and chill in your room or play video games with Braden ". " bet okay, so we're making pancakes eggs and bacon and sausage and hash browns " . " oo this will be fun And messy , who's Doing the dishes afterwards? " . " uhhh I think it's Audrey's kitchen so she will do it ". " I'll help her with that while you get ready ". " oh okay , ready to head downstairs?". " yea let's go ".

Walking behind amber as we head downstairs to the kitchen. We get downstairs and start immediately , first we get the pans and bowls out then I go to the freezer and get the bacon and sausage and the hash browns out and set it on the counter top, ambers getting pancake mix out and setting it on the counter top next to the bacon and sausage the I go to the refrigerator and get the milk , eggs and butter and set it on the counter top , " I cook the pancakes and eggs and you do the bacon and sausage and hash browns " . " okay and thanks for helping me and being so chill about me hanging out with Arron a lot this summer I'll make it up to you tomorrow we can go to the mall and pick out school fits " . " your welcome I don't mind helping you, it's fine this is your first bf so as long as you make time for me I'm good ☺️, and yeah sure let me ask my mom and when we go shopping can we start picking stuff out for my moms baby shower soon ?". " yess we can I can't wait till for your moms baby shower I'm team boy , I love u nova " . "I love you too now lets get busy cooking im hungry " . " k".

Me and amber are half way through cooking when the front door opens and I look and its Audrey fine ass walking in with a bag of book and im curious about them and her I wonder what types of books Audrey's reads ," hi Audrey how was the book store " I say as I look her straight in the eye . .... " ummm uhhh it was good I picked out a couple books ". she says trying to look anywhere but me but she gives in and looks at at me .  . " oh that's nice well breakfast will be ready in 20 so don't get all the way lost in the book ". I say as I smile at her . " okay well im going to head to my room, uh hi amber "." hi little sis you look good ". " thanks amber" she says as she starts to walk always towards the stairs . " that was interesting " amber says and gives me a look . " what your sister is beautiful and im surpised my ass never realized how much ". I say as I begin to make plates . " hmm well I totally ship but I don't think shes gay or likes girls ". amber says and I start to smile " well i don't know a lot about her so i don't know if im going pursue that but if i do youll be the last to know ".

i head into the dining room and start putting glasses down and start filing them with orange juice . " amber im going to get braden and Audrey , can you get your parents and put kaleb in put him his seat" " duhh of course and take your time in Audrey's room " she give me a funny face " ." i don't know what to say to that so ima head up" as im laughing a little .

* sorry for the very long first part enjoy 😊 *