☆ Chapter 1 ☆

PRISHA'S POV

2 months have passed by and life is going the same except at times I got really weird cases.

He doesn't try different positions

She doesn't know how to cook.

He wants me to wear sarees.

She hates my parents.

He is too nice to me.

She laughs like a hyena.

Like dude, these problems are problems that can be sorted after having a meaning full conversation. I hate that marriage has become a hobby that people can disown once they get tired. I mean mine marriage is not that great either but how am I going to survive with these cases. I have a long way to go.

Today Mr Deepak and his wife Mrs Sakshi are going to come. They have been living away from each other since 2 months as I suggested and finally they will file for divorce on mutual terms because I can't actually jot down their actual reason.
Vibes don't match

They came along with a witness. Deepak's brother. Karthik. He has a charming aura. He came in his dark blue tuxedo and his hairs were properly set. For a moment I felt that I am going to conduct a court marriage. He was clean shaven, obviously I meant the face.
Eww Prisha.
He looked freaking handsome. His jawline was perfect and his lips were pink. How would it tast--
No no no Prisha. You still are married.
Yeah but it's loveless and he has someone.
Still Prisha, be loyal.

It has been past 20 minutes and I am not happy with myself. I am feeling like I am losing my control. I can't help but stare at this man again and again. I was never like this. This isn't me. Surely I am possessed by a spirit.
After a long procedure, finally my clients got divorced. Sakshi was a whole drama. She demanded half of his salary every month as an alimony which I declined because she is an earning woman too nor do they have a child.

Money money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world.

___________________________________________

Hey guys. Your votes and comments mean a lot to me. Also, I am not a lawyer nor a law student so I don't really have knowledge about a lawyer but please do endure for the sake of the story.
Love ya ♡