"the best you've ever had"

idk wtf this is, enjoy.

"heard this club got the best girls" leo exclaimed, as he took a puff from his blunt. our feet had reached the entrance, the big led sign lightning up the block.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise "better be true, or however lied to you is getting their ass beat" I shook my head, stepping in the club. it was pretty crowded. I made a face of disgust when the smell of liquor hit my face, along with a cloud of smoke blocking my view.

"looks like it's most definitely true" a dude whose name I still have no idea of spoke, making me nod my head in agreement. my group of friends went to chill at the sitting area, whereas I made my way to the bar.

I sat on a stool, ordering my drink. I glanced back to my friends, taking note of the way they were already talking to a couple of girls, flirting and making out. I exhaled, as I waited for my drink to be ready.

"here you are, beautiful" a man in his 20s who appeared to be the bartender, attempted to flirt, while he slided the drink on the counter.

"I'm too gay for this, sir" I smiled, gulping my drink in one go, setting the glass on the counter before turning my back to him. I sighed, letting my eyes scan the place. they fell on top of the dancers who were sliding down the poles, wearing little to no clothing at all. my gaze, however, lingered on a particular girl.

"to billie!" I turned my head to my friends, grinning when I saw their glasses raised in the air. they cheered when I took my Oscar out of my bag, letting them take a glance of the award.
I wiggled my eyebrows, proudly smiling before pushing it back inside. they laughed, before resuming back to their conversations/make out sessions.

I bit my lip, watching as the girl approached the bar, making me take in better her appearance. she was pretty fit, wearing a pair of a matching black bra with a thong. she had some sort of skirt covering half of her thong but leaving her ass on full display.

"it's aaliyah" my eyes shooted up to her face, watching as she smirked my way. she obviously saw the surprised look on my face, explaining further "just by looking, you ain't gonna get my name, baby" she got closer, because I couldn't hear her well, due to the loud music.

"my bad, the names Billie" I extended my hand, greeting myself the right way.

she laughed, placing her hand in mine. I took it, bringing it closer to my lips, leaving a peck on her skin, all while looking into her eyes. I smirked when I let go of her hand.

"what a gentleman" she hummed. her eyes sparkled when I grinned, eyes dropping down to glance at my grills.

i made a signal with my index and middle finger for her to come closer. she raised a brow at me, doing as I silently requested anyway. "is it possible to have a... private session with you, mama?" I whispered in her ear, deeply inhaling her flowery perfume, before pulling back.

"i can arrange that, just for you" she booped my nose once, and just like that she was now gone. I shook my head laughing, patiently waiting for her to come back.

my patience was running low as I waited and waited, tapping the counter of the bar with the tip of my finger in anticipation. a bodyguard came in sight after a while, making me fix my posture.

"eilish?" he reeked of cigarettes, his voice deep and body full of muscles, succeeding in appearing intimidating.

"yeah" I nodded my head, following after him the moment he told me to do so. this club was fucking massive, overwhelmingly huge. with every turn of my head in every direction, there was an entrance or a door of some sort.

I almost bumped into the bodyguard, not having taken notice of the way he had stopped walking moments before. he threw a dirty look my way, rolling his eyes before speaking up, "she's waiting inside, no touching".