before you read

hello, hello, hello!! Welcome to my new book, Fireworks. This is a Gideon Prewett fanfiction, and is dedicated to KazBrekker_130613 . She couldn't find any Gideon ffs, so I decided to write one!! (I have literally nothing better to do, and I'm in the mood to write)

She asked in a Regulus fic, 'The Salt and the Sea', chapter 'filthy mouth.' If u wanna see the momentous comment!

To be honest I have no clue what this story is going to be like, but rest assured, it's an au without voldemort, meaning no one will die like they did in the books. Since I really haven't planned anything, I'm still going to update at least a chapter everyday, because I love a challenge!!  

This is going to be a slow burn, because I think in other fanfics, Gideon and Fabian are barely mentioned, and if they are, not in as much detail. I'm really looking forward to writing their characters, and even more so for you guys to read it!! I think of them as Fred and George - but of the marauder era :)

ALSO, in this fan fiction, the Prewett twins, the marauders, and Lily's friend group (which Molly's a part of) will all be in the same year. Before you think it's impossible for Molly and the twins to be born in the same year, the twins are one of the oldest in the year, while Molly is one of the youngest.

By the way, I'm no designer, and so I'm not exactly proud to say I made the cover, so please if you can make one, please message me!

For legal reasons (I don't want to go to court or wtv) all of the characters who were mentioned in the original Harry Potter series, belong to J.K Rowling. And this, by no means is based on true events, this is all made up and fiction.

Hope you enjoy this, @KazBrekker_130613!!