Day 3 (Part 8)

With the evidence crucial to his freedom at stake, Naveen realized the importance of being vigilant; any lapse could dash his hopes of exoneration. One evening, engrossed in watching a football game on TV, he was interrupted by a knock at the door. Answering it, he was startled to find Neha standing there. Before he could inquire about her unexpected visit, she brandished a wooden club and struck him on the head, rendering him unconscious.

Regaining consciousness, Naveen discovered himself bound to a metal pole, his pleas for help falling on deaf ears. Suddenly, Neha, Aisyah, and Li Na materialized before him, accusing him of deception and theft. Demanding the surrender of the evidence he had collected, Naveen steadfastly refused, reiterating his innocence despite their threats. Aisyah, wielding her club, threatened him, while Naveen frantically searched for an escape route. Spotting shards of glass nearby, he began cutting through the ropes binding him.

In a desperate bid to extract a confession, Neha punched Naveen, while Li Na and Aisyah interrogated him about the whereabouts of the stolen items. Despite the relentless pressure, Naveen persisted in denying his involvement. Just as Neha prepared to strike him again, Naveen managed to free himself, pushing past Neha and fleeing the scene.

As the three women pursued him, Naveen raced through the building, struggling to locate an exit. After a harrowing chase lasting thirty minutes, he finally spotted a broken window, through which he made his escape.