Prologue

"Ruhin, I want to marry your sister!" The boy with spiky cyan hair exclaimed, the other boy, of straight black hair with ruby eyes looked at him and arched a brow.

   From a bench in the garden, Arda, a girl with golden hair and purple eyes looked at them curiously, swinging her legs back and forth.

   "You cannot, your rank is too low, a commoner cannot marry a princess, mum has said it." Ruhin assured, frowning.

   "But I really want to!" The grey eyed exclaimed, Ruhin put a hand on his chin as he thought of a solution.

   "Very well, but first I must name you the most powerful knight of the kingdom." The red eyed explained, Arda got up in a jump, celebrating. "Kneel" Ruhin indicated as he took out a small wooden sword, Erik, of cyan hair, obeyed.

   "How are you going to do it?" Arda asked curiously, stepping closer.

   "Shhh." Ruhin scolded, Arda stepped back. The black haired approached Erik and put his wooden sword on his shoulder, closing his eyes. "I name you the most powerful knight of the kingdom and my best friend, you can get married now." He said opening his eyes, Erik rose up, approaching Arda, who ran away in terror.

   "Why are you running!?" Erik complained chasing her with disappointment, Arda didn't turn back.

   "I do not want to get married yet! I am too young!" The girl whimpered without stopping her escape.

   "You are going to rip your dress if you go near the thorns." Ruhin mentioned, however his sister didn't pay attention to him, making the prince mad. "Mum will murder you if you rip it!" He warned, finally making Arda stop.

   "Erik! Is that your dad!?" Arda asked looking down the balcony and lifting her arm, Erik stood next to her, looking to where she was pointing.

   "Yes, it's him." The boy confirmed smiling, Ruhin stood next to Erik to also see the knight. "That means I've got to go..." The grey eyed realized with momentary sadness. "Well, we'll see each other later." The cyan haired said goodbye, waving with his hand, gesture Arda answered with a smile.

   "Farewell, Erik!" Ruhin said.

   The taller boy walked away, leaving Arda and Ruhin on the garden alone, it didn't last long, since soon after Richard and Lidia called them for tea time.