Sanemi x Reader ♡ Modern au

BTW this is a third person pov

○●○●○●

You and Sanemi have been dating for a while and despite him being quite aggressive and violent towards others, he's quite sweet towards you.

It was the end of school and you were walking towards the school entrance to meet your boyfriend to go out for a coffee but to your surprise he wasn't even out yet. He was never really a good student, he was usually skipping class, smoking and every time he did an exam he always failed.

You stood at the school gate about to message him when you heard screaming so you decide to follow it. You follow the noise until you see your boyfriend in another fight. He was on top of a boy, beating him to a pulp, not even noticing you're there.

He punches the boys face repeatedly while mumbling something inaudible under his breath.

"Uh, Sanemi?" You ask and as soon as he hears your voice he turns around with a big, goofy grin on his face.

"Y/n~" he giggles like an idiot while he gets off the boy.

"What are you doing?" You ask while he just stares blankly at you.

"Just fighting, I guess," he replies while shrugging.

He was always like this; getting into fights. You go to help the boy stand up while he wipes his bloody nose and glares at Sanemi but he just seems unphased.

"Don't help him, hun, he doesn't deserve it," he says as you help the boy to the nurse's office while Sanemi follows you.

Once you get the boy to the nurse's office, Sanemi takes your hand and just leads you out of school towards a coffee shop and goes in to get you your favourite drink.

He comes out a minute later and hands it to you while taking your hand and leading you off towards his house.

You got to his house and he led you into the living room where his brother Genya was sitting playing a video game of some sort.

You sat down on the sofa with a sigh as Genya begins to question Sanemi.

"Why are your knuckles all bloody, Sanemi?" He asks.

"Oh piss off, Genya," he replied while putting his arm around you.

You just had to listen to them argue for the next few hours...

~~~~

This was probably the worst thing I've ever wrote but ah well hope you enjoyed anyway. :)