Chapter one: the fall

(A/N Hi! My names Elliot and i randomly got a shit ton of motivation and decided to write a byler fanfiction! if their ever is any TW needed ill do it per chapter, there are none for this chapter though, itd be a bit quick 💀 But yeah! Hopefully you enjoy, it starts out a little rough but id like to think it gets better, but tell me your opinions in the comments if you'd like <333)

"Shut up" Mike groaned, punching lucas, the most annoying of his bestfriends, in the shoulder.

"Ow dumbass that hurt!" lucas laughed, dramatically grabbing his shoulder in pain.

"But seriously, you've gotta tell me what it is!" lucas begged, bumping his shoulder against mikes.

Mike laughs, before his glance evidently lands on his bestfriend, Will, and his face drops. He notices how fidgety he is, eyes glued to the floor, and shakes Lucas off.

"Everything okay, Will?" Mike asks sincerely, appearing to break Will out of his current train of thought.

"Yeah! Yeah im good don't worry!" Will says way to quickly, plastering a fake smile on his face. It may have been enough for lucas and dustin to believe, but it didn't seem to fool mike.

"Oh okay..." Mike replies, making a mental note to talk to him about it later, as to not embarrass Will in front of Lucas and Dustin. 

Dustin finally chimes in. "Micheal!" he elongates in a sing song voice. "We still planning to go to the quarry later?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah of course, you really think I'd forget that?" He asks, offended. He most certainly had forgotten.

"Chill out." Dustin laughs, before seemingly having an idea.

"Mike im tired of sitting on the floor i get the couch with lucas now." He complains, grinning.

"What? dude its my house what the fuck?" He says annoyed, but still standing up anyway.

Dustin quickly jumps on the couch, and Mike begins to sit on the floor. "Uhm- Ill sit on the floor if you wanna y'know... sit in the chair?" Will asks, nervously.

Mike looks at him, confused. "No way, that's your seat you always sit there, don't worry about it." He smiles, looking up at him.

Will blushes a bit, before responding. "No really, I don't mind the floor, its your hou-" "Just share the god damn chair!" Lucas interrupts, getting an annoyed glare from Mike, and eye roll from Will.

"Whatever, Will you cool with that?" Mike asks, softening his eyes again once he looks back to Will.

"Uh- yeah sure! Uhm- whatever!" He says, nervously. It was in fact, not okay. 'Why is it weird to share a chair with your best friend?' you may ask? Well, it isn't. That is, it isn't weird if you don't have a massive crush on said best friend.

That's right, Will isn't just a nervous dork, he's a gay nervous dork.

Mike stands up, and sits in the chair carelessly, practically on top of him. Will immediately scoots over, attempting to give him as much room as possible.

"Dude, I don't bite." Mike says, grinning at him. He has to admit it makes him feel better knowing mike doesn't care if they're so close together, and isn't embarrassed either.

He scoots a bit closer to him, so he isn't just completely falling off of the chair, while the rest of the party began talking again.

He got bits and pieces of the conversation going on, but was mainly just trying to control his breathing so he doesn't fucking lose it.

Somewhere amidst his panic, and the chatting of the group, mike ends up with his hand on Wills knee.

He doesn't seem to notice, but for the love of god, Will does. It feels like he's being electrocuted. Why the hell is he freaking out so much? Hes not fucking him in the ass, for shits sake.