Chapter two: Fun in the sun

TW. brief mentions of an ED, so if that triggers you please do not read, i totally get it, stay safe <3

"C'mon dick head, try to knock me off!" Mike yells to lucas. Theyre playing a game where one person is on their teamates shoulder, and has to try to knock the other person off their teamates shoulders.

"Im fucking trying!" Lucas laughs. "Dustin splash Will!" He yells, and dustin follows his orders, repeatedly splashing water into wills eyes.

"Abort! Abort!" Mike yells, and will goes under water to let mike off his shoulders, laughing.

Once Will comes up, lucas and dustin are crowned victorious, and give each other a well earned high five.

Mike and Will just laugh. They turn to each other for a moment, and Mike smirks. "What?" Will asks, smiling.

Mike doesnt answer, he just dips under the water. Will looks around, then feels Mike put his arms around Wills back and legs, before he re-emerges from the water, holding Will in bridal position.

They burst out laughing, but Mike doesn't let go, He just spins him around for a minute, fake dropping him every once in a while, making him scream.

Will eventually roles out of his arms, and splashes water at him, making Mike gasp dramatically.

"You splash your own teammate?!" He says in a british accent, oddly enough. He puts his hand to his head as if hes fainting dramatically, then looks away.

Will laughs, and swims up to Mike. "Please forgive me, dear teammate!" He says dramatically, wrapping his arms around mikes neck. The boys are so close together they keep accidentally kicking each other in an attempt to stay afloat.

Mike smiles at him, and puts his forehead against Wills, and his hand on his cheek.

"I suppose I shall forgive you, Sir William." Mike jokes quietly, making Will chuckle.

Its quiet for a moment, them staying in the same position, before mike gets an idea. He pulls away from will, and pushes his shoulders down under the water for a second, before letting go.

Will comes up laughing, before going back under, and dragging Mike with him.

Mike rolls his eyes, and comes up from the water, immediately followed by a laughing Will.

They splash around for a few more minutes, until dustin swims up to them. "Guys, you ready to go eat? Lucas actually remembered to bring the snacks this time." Dustin said, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck yeah!" Mike says, grabbing wills hand and swimming to the river bank.

Will just laughs and follows along. This is the most fun he's had in a while.

As soon as they get out of the water, they're shivering again. Lucas, whose been out of the water for a few minutes already, tosses them their towels so they can warm up.

Mike lays his towel on the ground, despite obvious shivering, because he would rather die of hypothermia then sit on sand without a towel, and he cant fathom how anyone else is okay with it either.

"Wanna come sit on my towel?" Mike asks Will, making Dustin roll his eyes. Will just smiles.

"Sure!" he replies, going to sit next to Mike. He can tell Mikes obviously cold, so he throws half the towel over Mikes shoulders. If they share the towel, no one has to die of hypothermia today, which he sees as a win.

"Thanks." Mike smiles as Will puts his towel over his shoulders. "Damn, the suns setting all ready?" He says, astonished. "It feels like its been 5 minutes."