Into the Past

It was a normal day in the Great Hall, people were having breakfast and talking with each other. One group was being especially loud, they called themselves The Marauders, talking about the prank they just pulled on the caretaker Mr. Filch. James' eyes were drawn to a certain redhead at the other end of the table.

"James, you know she won't say yes." Said Remus, or Moony, "I thought you were supposed to be with me on this?" He said back, " We are, Prongs!" Said Sirius, or Padfoot. Peter was just watching stuffing his face with food.

Mr. Filch comes storming into the Hall dyed pink and green. "You!" He shouted, pointing at the Marauders. They were about to say something when a bright light was seen up in the ceiling. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched. Just then voices were heard.

"Did it work?" One said, "I'm not sure." Another said, "Can you get of me!" This time it was a female voice. "Yeah, sorry!" Another girl said. Then a person fell out of the light screaming, "This was not how it was supposed to go!" Then a big thud is heard.

Everyone was silent. Then seven more thuds can be heard. "Who are you?" Dumbledore asks, nobody answers until someone from the pile of body's screams, "GET OFF! YALL ARE REALLY HEAVY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!!!" Multiple "Sorry" s are heard, and one after the other they get up, leaving one person on the ground, looking in pain and breathing hard.

Everyone starts screaming until Dumbledore's booms over everyone, "Silence!" Everyone is quiet. Dumbledore asks again, "Who are you?!" They help the person on the floor up and everyone can see the resemblance between, who they know know is a girl, and James.

"We are from the future. We have movies of our lives and need to show them to you so we can avoid many deaths." Says a girl with slight bushy hair, "How do we know your telling the truth?" Professor McGonagal enquires, "Minnie, wow you look so young!" The girl who was on the floor said.

Before McGonagal can answer, the hall doors open, everyone looks at them confused. The Weasleys and their kids, the Prewitt twins, Potters, Tonks' with their daughter, the Blacks, the Minister of Magic, and 'Mad-eye' Moody and Amelia Bones walk in.

"Mom, Dad?" James says, " Hello, son!" His mother said, " Oh family reunion! Yay!" Sirius comments when he saw his parents, the Blacks.
"Why are you here?" Dumbledore asked confused, "We could ask you the same thing, we were all just transported just outside the Hall." The Minister says, "That really hurt." The girl who was on the floor said, bringing the attention back to them.

"Back to you." Dumbledore says, the girl with slightly bushy hair steps forward, "Hello, we are from the future, and we bring movies about our lives to help you change the way things went so that people don't have to die. If you don't believe us, we brought truth serum and we can tell you about us." She said. She took a small bottle out of her jacket, opened it and took a sip, then passed it onto the others. Everyone watched as they took a said, with the aurors and Dumbledore's and the minister's wand pointed at them.

"My name is Hermione Granger. I'm 22 and was in Gryffindor and I am a muggle born." The Bushy haired girl said. A boy with bleach blonde hair stepped up, " my name is Draco Malfoy I'm 22 and was a Slytherin and my parents are Narissa Malfoy, Nee, Black and Lucius Malfoy."

The Slytherin's nod and the couple look at each other in surprise and happiness, he walks to them and hugs them. A redheaded, guy than steps up, "I am George Weasley. I am 25 years old and I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Molly, Weasley, and Arthur Weasley." He said, the couple look at each other in surprise, as they already have three kids, Bill, Charlie and Percy the baby.

They walk to there parents as well. A boy then steps up and says "My name is Neville Longbottom I'm 22 I was a Gryffindor and my parents are Alice Fortecue and Frank Longbottom." He says, everyone looks at Alice and Frank, and starts clapping. Alice's friends tease her and Frank's friends pat him on the back.

Neville goes to hug his parents and a girl withdrew a dreamy face and blonde hair steps up to the front, "My name is Luna Lovegood, I am 22 and was in Ravenclaw. My parents are Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood." She said, and walks to her father and mother, hugging them.

A girl with red hair steps out, " my name is Ginny Weasley, I am 21 and was a Gryffindor and you know who my parents are." She says and walks to her parents. " Arthur, we have a girl! We have a girl!" Molly says, Arthur just stands the surprised but happy. " my name is Ron Weasley, I'm 22, I was a Gryffindor, and again you know who my parents are." A boy says, also walking to his parents.

Everyone looks at the last person to introduce herself, "Huh, oh. Hi, my name is Hillary Potter, I am 22. I was a Gryffindor and my parents are James Potter and Lily Evans!"
She says enthusiastically, James gets up and starts screaming, "I have a daughter and I married Lily-Pad!" His friends cheer and his parents laugh. "I married the toe-rag?" Lily muttered before getting up to hug her daughter. Hillary walks to her parents and hugs them. Nothing can explain how much she has wanted this, to be hugged by them.

All her friends smile at her, and she smiles back. Hermione conjures a huge screen in front of the head table. "I ask everyone to stand up so we can  change the tables into couches and conjure snacks for the movies." Dumbledore says.

Everyone stood as the tables were turned into couches and small tables with food and candy. Hermione steps up to the screen and faces everyone, " We will now start the first movie, time has been stopped so this won't affect you in any way. If you can't watch anymore please just leave and let everyone else watch. Thank you!" She says as she puts the DVD in.

People are confused about what she said. But brush it off sitting with friends and family. The movie begins.

——————————————————————————————  A. N.

Hey! How do you like it? Comment your thoughts! I would love to hear them! And so it begins! Hillary potter and the philosopher stone! Who's excited?

Updates every week!

Word count: 1127

xx
Paisley ✨