Chapter 1

Me and Nikki talked for awhile and decided we should go out and do something since we haven't hanged out in a while. We wanted to go somewhere nice, but different. Something along the lines of an adventure, but without the suspense and epic chase, still this would be a good day.

Walking out of my apartment to our cars we just realized we never decided who was going to drive.

"So are we taking your car, or mine?," I asked Nikki.

"Let's just take yours," she told me.

There was something very odd about this moment, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I knocked away the feeling and walked around to the passenger side of my car and opened it for Nikki to hop it.

"Well, thank you kind sir," she squealed in a very silly way.

I chuckled at that." Oh, it's no problem miss," I then closed the door and walked around to the drivers side where I hoped in and put on my seatbelt. I started the car and carefully pulled out.

"So you were saying you wanted to try this place called Narshes?"

Nikki reminded me of my suggestion of this really cool restaurant. They will bring your food out on these little flying plates. Only sometimes will the equipment fail and the plate will fall, and so goes bye bye to the food. There's all these little magic tricks that will happen out of nowhere. It sounded perfect.

"Yes, I think that would be really cool to try out," I mumbled the last bit because I realized how much traffic there was suddenly.

Nikki noticed it too. "Damn, what's with all the traffic today? When I came from my place there was nothing on this side."

"Maybe there's an accident?" I guessed.

"That could-"

Suddenly there was a big boom and I saw smoke in front of us. It seemed to be coming closer and closer to us. I saw people screaming running out of their car.

What the fuck is happening?!" I said panicked.

"I have no clue, but we need to get out of here right now," she tried to unbuckle her seatbelt, but it was stuck. "Lucas, help me!"

I tried to get her seatbelt undone, but it wouldn't budge. I tried mine and mine was stuck as well.

"God damn mines stuck too!" I yelled.

"Do you have anything sharp like a knife, or oh use your keys Lucas!"

I listened to her and turned off the car and took the keys out. I gave them to Nikki to use, but she couldn't even cut it a tiny bit. She let me try, but it was useless we were trapped in the car.

"What are we going to do?" I said looking around noticing more and more people were running away from whatever was happening in front of us.

Before Nikki could say anything, I heard the loudest boom. Even louder than a couple minutes ago. The came along with more smoke and there was fire. More and more came out. Each one getting louder and louder until the car in front of us exploded. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, I saw someone flying in the air all torn apart from the explosion. I felt a tear stream down my cheek, then I came back to normal time speed.

"Lucas! We Have to get out, or we are going to die," she was screaming at the top of her lungs at me.

Without even a seconds notice I felt a slight tingle with the suddenly rise of heat. It happened so quickly one second we were fine and now we were burning alive. The whole car caught on fire and I felt my clothes being burnt. I smelled the flesh being melted away from skin, I was in hell. Nikki was screaming bloody murder. She her self was completely on fire and violently rocking back and forth in her chair till her screaming stopped and her body was limp. I was still alive somehow. Almost like fate wanted this to happen for me to witness my best friend burn to death, then for me to end up the same. I wish this wasn't real, but all the senses were here. I smelled flesh burning, I could taste the smoke in the car, feel my flesh being melted as I think this very thought, I hear the explosions and people screaming out side.

"I guess, I was wrong," that was the last thing I said before I felt the car explode. My whole body was exploding and I thought I was dead, so I thought.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, and jumped right out of bed. I felt swear pouring from my body. My whole body was on fire and I was still in shock. I ran to my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"It felt so real," I said as I touched my face. I felt the touch and there was no difference from what just happened in the car. "It had to be real. My flesh was fucking burning and Nikki-" I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone, I called Nikki and hoped she would answer. After a few rings I heard someone pick up the phone.

"Aye Lucas what's up?" I heard Nikki say.

I felt a lot of pressure come off from hearing her voice.

"Nikki, you need to come over now okay? It's an emergency," I told her.

"Okay, I'll be right over. Are you okay?" She sounded a bit worried.

"Honestly, I don't know anymore Nikki I don't," I was about to cry, but held it in.

"Be there in fifteen minutes, bye," she hanged up and slowly feel to the ground. I felt on my arm the stop where it was first burning and it was still burning hot.

"No, this can't be happening. Not again please not again," I was bawling on the ground now. I know couldn't tell which was real this moment right now, or that "dream" I had. Everything in that supposive dream felt as real as anything else. I looked at hand and waved it in my face. It didn't feel real to me anymore. Nothing did, I felt like I was just fake person put in some fake reality. "I'm not crazy, I know I'm not crazy. The doctors said I was just lucid dreaming, or something similar to that, but that can't be it, not this time," I think I lost all hope in myself. I've gone insane right now. I don't know if I'm real, or just some fake being put on earth. I may never know.

I forced myself to get up and walked myself back to the bathroom. I turned on the water, got a hand full, and splashed some on my face. It felt cool and fresh. A feeling like somehow helps me get calm after getting into a state like this. Nikki wouldn't be here for about 10 more minutes and I needed to stay calm. She can't see my like this again.

---------------------------------------------------
I know it's weird, but it's interesting right?! I mean sure it goes to the darkest places, but you don't know if it actually happened or not hahaha anyways until next update Byeee