||Chapter One||

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹--- ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

You were standing in front of your closet, annoyed to have to get ready for work. You put on the work apron, and tied your hair in a bun and put the cap on as you left your apartment building to get to your workplace. You went ahead and called your friend.

"I have to get ready for work. I hate working there! I always have this one rude, selfish customer come in every morning for their coffee. Im the only one that has to take his order and make it! Ugh..." You complained. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't piss him off, or he'll attempt to get you fired again!"

You sighed. "Alright then, I'll call call you later. Goodbye." You hung up the phone and left your house. You didn't walk that far since your workplace was only a block away. You entered the building and walked to behind the counter, where you were greeted by your friend. "Hey girl! You ready for work today? I sure am not, I didn't even sleep one bit! Having to listen to that customer is annoying."

You smiled. "You don't have to tell me twice!"

An hour later, customers started to enter the coffee shop. After you took another persons order, you can see the customer you and all your other colleagues hated. Oh no...not again. You thought. You were mentally preparing yourself as he walked to the register. "Well, what can I get for you?" You asked. "Your supposed to say good morning, or Hello! Is it seriously that hard??" You groaned.

"Say it again!"

You mumbled to yourself before you sighed. "Good morning, what can I get you?" You asked again. "I want a classic vanilla ice tea. You better make it right, because the last time you made it, it didn't have enough ice cubes!" He complained.

"This guy is seriously stupid! The heck does he mean 'it didn't have enough ice cubes'! " You muttered.

"What did you just say?" He looked irritated.

"Nothing. Mina, did you prepare his coffee?" You called out to the back. "It's ready. Here." She gave the coffee to you and you gave the coffee to him. "We put the 'right' amount of ice cubes for you, now enjoy your coffee." Your face looked like it had no expression, but really you just wanted to punch him in the face. "Finally you got my order right. Whatever..." The man left the store.

You sighed with relief. "I'm so glad he left! Ugh he's soooo annoying!" You complained. "Right! Like how is he gonna say that there wasn't enough ice cubes the last time he came here??" You and Mina were talking while taking peoples orders. Soon, a few hours had gone by and it was now the evening.

"Mina, can you close up the store? I have to get home." You asked. "Sure! I was gonna close it anyway. I know how you get so tired easily," She replied, with a smile. "Thank you, Mina." You left the store and started your way back home.

When you got back home, you went upstairs to your room and changed into a nightgown, and laid down on your bed. You opened your laptop. "I'm gonna re-watch demon slayer! I love that anime so much, it's my favorite!" You said to yourself as you put it on.

After a few hours of crying and a lot of yelling, you finished what had been animated. "Now for the manga part!" You open the manga book and started to read. After you finished the manga, you were crying and finishing an entire box of tissues. "They died! Why did they have to die...they were my favorite characters!..." You stop crying a few minutes later as you then fell asleep...

❃✾ ✾ ❃ ✾ ✾❃✾❃✾ ✾ ❃ ✾ ✾❃✾