𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Lando couldn't stop thinking about Camilla. He hadn't seen her since the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix three days ago but all he could think about was her.

Her long brown hair, her chestnut eyes- just everything about her was perfect.

He knew he shouldn't be thinking this because: A. she's in a relationship and has a boyfriend, and B. George would kill him but there was just something so mesmerising about her that had him hooked.

Camilla flew out back to the UK the next day after the grand prix, it was mainly to go to the studio and work on some songs, but also because of Jason.

Things between the two still weren't looking too good but he was supposed to be meeting up with her family on the Friday to go out for dinner so they just had to act normal around everyone. Even though not many people in her family actually liked her boyfriend.

...

Friday soon came around and before she knew it she was getting ready to go out, she had decided to wear a long sleeve black dress that reached just above her knees. She had left her hair natural and applied natural looking makeup.

Just as she was going to grab her heels, Jason entered their bedroom.

"That's what your wearing?" He asked looking her up and down.

"Yeah. It's fine isn't it?" Camilla questioned suddenly feeling a bit insecure with him looking at her like that.

He checked her out once again before replying "Yeah, sure. whatever. Just don't wear the heels they'll make you too tall." With that he walked out the room and left Camilla staring down at her shoes.

She sighed and put her heels away and grabbed some trainers and wearing them instead.

When they arrived at the restaurant they were quickly greeted by George and Camilla's parents. She smiled and hugged them both before taking a seat, Jason greeted them both as well and took a seat next to his girlfriend.

They talked for a while until George and Carmen arrived "Here they are!" Alison, their mother, exclaimed getting up and greeting her son and his girlfriend.

When George hugged his sister he whispered in her ear "Still with the dickhead I see."

As they broke away Camilla looked towards her brother with a pointed look "Not tonight." She warned. George simply raised his hands in surrender and sat down next to his girlfriend.

...

They had ordered their food and were currently sipping on their drinks, Camilla was on her second glass of wine in an hour which wasn't bad right? Anyway she finished her wine when she felt a tap on her thigh, she looked up to see Jason staring at her drink before looking at her again.

"Maybe you should slow down a little." He whispered so the rest of the family couldn't hear.

Camilla sighed and placed her glass down.

she just wanted this night to end already.

The family sat and ate their food, they conversed about all different things, but the main one was the Australian Grand Prix coming up in the next week.

George had stated how he was hopeful that he and Lewis would get good results and everyone assured him that they would do fine.

Camilla had ordered two more glasses of wine and drunk them both by the time they had left that wasn't bad. But she was just confused as to why Jason had told her to 'slow down'. She wasn't the only one drinking, Carmen had had a few glassed of wine also and George hadn't said anything to her.

so why is he?

Anyway, they had all finished their food and were getting ready to leave, George had snuck off to go and pay, which earnt disappointing glances from both their mother and father, but he simply stated it was fine and he didn't mind doing it.

As they made their way outside, Jason wrapped his arm around the girls shoulders and pulled her close, even though it was march, it was still chill in the UK., so she apricated it slightly even though it made her feel no warmth.

George and Camilla's parents had left, leaving the other four there to say goodbye.

Carmen had bid her goodbye towards the younger girl first "Bye, bye Camilla. I hope to see you soon." She stated, giving the girl a hug. As she was about to reply, she spoke up again.

"Wait. Why aren't you wearing heels? You always wear them when you go out."

Camilla snuck a look to the side to see her boyfriend and brother in a small conversation with eachother, she quickly made up an excuse "Oh! Just didn't feel like it tonight." she stated.

Carmen didn't look convinced but nodded her head and decided to not question the girl any further.

George walked over to his sister and engulfed her into a hug "I'll see you soon ok?" He stated, pulling apart.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you soon." She told him with a smile.

The two couples parted ways and Camilla and Jason walked toward her car.

Since the girl had had a few drinks she wouldn't be driving home and instead she handed her keys over to Jason for him to drive home.

...

The whole way back, Jason hardly spoke to her which confused Camilla. Had she done something wrong? she didn't know, but she wanted to find out.

As soon as she shut her apartment door he exploded.

"What the fuck was that?"

Camilla looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

Jason let out a chuckle "Don't act like you don't know. First you embarrass me by downing your drinks and then you don't even talk to me the whole time."

Camilla was left stunned "I- I was talking with my family who I haven't seen in ages."

"You know what? I don't fucking care. Goodnight."

Camilla heard the door slam before she felt tears roll down her cheeks.

...