Why? (Part Two)

When Max and Neil get to Max's/David's house

Max and Neil go inside, "Hi!" David yelled from the kitchen "Hello!" Max yelled in response. Max and Neil walk to the kitchen and sit at the table, "Where were you" David asked "Park" Max said, "Hi Neil" David said just realizing Neil was there "Hi" Neil responded with "Dinner will be done soon" David said "Kay" Max says then stands up and goes to the living room then sits on the couch, Neil follows and sits by Max. "Wanna watch something?" Max asks Neil "Sure" Neil says, Max turns on Evil dead.

Thirty Minutes later

David, Max and Neil noise from Gwen's and David's room (Gwen was sleeping so she wasn't at the table for dinner) David gets up and goes up stairs to check on Gwen. Max and Neil continue eating and just wait for David until they heard a scream of terror from the room, Max gets up and runs to the room and Neil follows, Max and Neil see David and Gwen being eating by a zombie. Max tears up, Neil hugs Max and tries to make him feel better while staring at the bodies in shoke. Couple minutes later Max and Neil run out the front door and call Nikki while getting in the car, Max starts driving to Nikki's and Neils house. Nikki answers "COME PICK ME UP MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!" Nikki yelled into the phone "Yeah we are coming" Max says in response, They pick up Nikki then Max start driving to a ice cream shop near the house, Max parks and then the all get out the car, Nikki tries pulling the door but can't do it while Max breaks the window open "Oh" Nikki says looking at the broken glass on the ground. Max, Neil and Nikki climb through the window after that Max found some wood and put them on the window it wasn't very well but they were on them. They all looked for something they can use as weapons, Max finds a gun under the counter, Neil just grabs a wood plank, Nikki grabs a fire extinguisher. Everybody takes turns sleeping so everyone can sleep and stay safe at the same time.

To be continued...