𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.

"it doesn't take a genius to know how you two feel about each other

"it doesn't take a genius to know how you two feel about each other..." - eddie diaz

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁...evan buckley
ravensshome_

          Jesslyn Riot was a force to reckon with. She was stubborn and hardheaded, not to mention also being a hot head. But she was also sweet, caring, passionate, and transparent. Plus, she was a great and valuable addition to the 118.

          All she ever wanted to do was help people and save those who needed saving. Which was how she met the love of her life— her fiance, Travis Daly. The man who showed her nothing less than love and compassion, taught her to be openly expressive with her feelings, and made her laugh so hard she thought she was dying.

           Jesslyn Riot West. Happiest girl on earth. That was until she lost him. Her source of happiness. She became closed off and quiet, making those who worked with her uncomfortable. She pushed away all of her friends, especially the ones she worked with. But they loved her so they gave her time and space. But time turned into months. She became an equation they couldn't quite figure out.

          But then he showed up and the equation became even trickier. Evan Buckley. Or in her head: an idiot she met in a bar.

cast...

𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, ryan destiny