chapter 1

Christopher was crying in his room and someone knocks on his door, he wipes his tears and gets up to open the door he opens the door to see a girl with ocean blue eyes and blonde hair, he looks at her for a moment and says.

" hello?"

"Hello your highness I am Charlotte your mother hired me to cheer you up"

He looks at her for a moment and speaks.

" I don't need anyone to cheer me up you can go and leave"

The girl nods and leaves giving him space Charlotte went to the backyard and sit under a tree reading a book, Prince Christopher is sitting on his bed he looks out the window and sees Charlotte reading under a tree he watches her read and smiles slightly, admiring her look he continues to watch her from his window while sitting on his bed, after 13 minutes Charlotte stands up and went back inside the castle.

Charlotte knocks on Christopher's door he opens the door and looks at Charlotte.

"Hello sir sorry for bothering you I'm here to check on you"

Christopher replies " it's fine, what was your name again?"

"Charlotte sir but you can call me charlie for short" she smiles

" well then charlie nice to meet you I'm sorry for how I acted earlier"

Prince Christopher walks out of his room and closes the door behind him he turns his head to look at Charlie.

" you should go back home, I need to do my duties"

Charlotte nods and they both start to walk to the long hall way of the castle

"Do you have any other jobs?" Christopher asks

"Yes I work at my parents coffee shop I help them clean"

Christopher nods and they reach the stairs they start to walk down the stairs, charlie accidentally trips on the stairs 

(To be continued)