chapter 2

Charlie/Charlotte accidentally trips on the stairs but prince Christopher catches her on time.

Charlie: Thank you sir.

Price: no problem be careful next time

Charlie nods and they walk down stairs Charlie waves good bye and leaves the castle, Christopher waves back and watches her leave he goes to his office and starts writing on his paperwork.

Christopher is thinking on how he catched Charlotte and how close they were when he catched her.

The next morning Charlotte knocked on his door and Prince Christopher opened the door.

Christopher: "oh good morning Charlotte"

Charlotte: "Good morning sir"

Christopher: "please call me Chris"

Charlotte nods and starts doing the chores and when she finishes she walks to Christopher's office and knocked.

Christopher: come in!

Charlotte opens the door and walks in closing the door behind her.

Charlotte: chris I'm done doing the house duties is there anything else I can help with?

Chritopher: oh yes can you help me arrange these paperworks?

He hands her the paperworks, Charlotte takes them and sit on a chair infront his desk she starts arranging them as Christopher continues to do his work.

Charlotte: I'm done Chris she hands him the paperworks she arranged

Christopher takes the paperworks and put them inside his drawer and smile at her.

Christopher: Thank you for helping me and for cheering me up yesterday.

Charlotte: oh it's no problem Chris it's my pleasure to help you. Is there anything else I could help you with?

Christopher: I think there's not much to do you can take a break and go home.

He smiles at her and Charlotte smiles back.

Charlotte: Thank you Chris

Charlotte stands up and walks out of his office she goes back home.

Charlotte lays on her bed and take a short nap after she took a short nap she stands up and goes to the kitchen to cook dinner for her self.

She eats her dinner and went to back to sleep.The next morning she wakes up and gets ready for work after getting ready she goes outside she walks to Christopher's Palace and went inside

She starts doing her work by cleaning and helping Christopher,Charlotte knocks on Christopher's office door.

Christopher:come in.

Charlotte opens the door and walks in and closes the door behind her.

Charlotte: Good morning sir I was wondering if you had breakfast earlier I didn't see your plates dirty.

Christopher:No I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm busy doing the paperworks as the hair to the throne.

Charlotte:is it fine with you if I cook you breakfast? It's not good to skip meals

Christopher: I'd appreciate that Charlotte

Charlotte nods and walks out of his office closing the door behind her,she walks to the kitchen and cooks eggs and bacon with toast for the young king. She makes coffee for Christopher and put it all in a tray, she brings his breakfast to his office Charlotte opens the door and walks in she puts his breakfast down on his table.

Christopher:Thank you very much dear,I really appreciate your help.

Charlotte:it's my pleasure to help you sir.

Charlotte walks out of his office closing the door behind her and does her work. She finishes her work after a couple of hours she goes to the kitchen and makes lunch for Christopher and hers she cooks pasta carbonara and puts it all in a plate she brings one of the plate filled with pasta and brings it to Christopher's office.

Charlotte:Sir I made you pasta for lunch.

Christopher: Charlotte dear you could've called me instead of making your work harder, but thank you

Charlotte puts the pasta down on his table and picks up the tray of Christopher's breakfast earlier she brings it to the kitchen and let Christopher eat, she puts the tray of breakfast down on the sink and eats her lunch at the table.

After Charlotte finishes her lunch she then stands up and put her plate on the sink and washes the dishes, she then wipes the plates and spoons with a clean cloth and put it on a drawer, she goes to the living room and sits down on the couch.

After a minute it started raining hard Charlotte looks out the window and realises she can't go home because its raining hard, Christopher finishes his paperworks and goes to the kitchen and puts his plate on the sink he notices her looking out the window and he walks up to her and sits down on a couch across from her.

Christopher:what's wrong Charlotte?

Charlotte: It's raining really heavy sir is it fine if I stay here for a while?

Christopher:of course you can stay here as long as you like.

Charlotte smiles at Christopher and he smiles back at her.

Charlotte: Thank you so much sir.

Christopher: it's no problem I'll show you to the guests room

Christopher stands up and starts walking Charlotte follows him to the guest room, Christopher opens a door and the room is luxurious it has white paint on the walls and there is a big bed in the middle with a fireplace and books.

Christopher:This is where your staying for the night.

Charlotte: Thank you sir I really appreciate it

Christopher: it's no problem now get some rest and I'll finish up some work.

Charlotte walks in and Christopher closes the door for her, Charlotte lays down and takes a short nap.

To be continued.

I'm sorry if I haven't been publishing.