Valentines day! (Smut and fluff)

Top: Tecchou
Bottom: Jouno
They are dating but none of the hunting dogs know.. enjoy!! >:)

Jouno walked through the door of his apartment to hear a heartbeat near by. The only person it could've been was his boyfriend, tecchou. Tecchou walked up to Jouno.
"Hey Jouno!"
"Hello tecchou-san.. why are you here?"
Tecchou blushed before grabbing a box of chocolates from the table and placing it in Jounos hands. Jouno felt it around to figure out what it was before hr finally did.
"Chocolates?" Jouno said in a confused tone.
"Yes, happy Valentine's Day Jouno" Tecchou said with a smile. Jouno had a smile on his face himself but it didn't last long. He soon realized he forgot to get tecchou a gift. He smiled awkwardly,
"Thank you I guess.." He kissed tecchou on the cheek and walked into his room to change.

Time skip when it's night..

Jouno gets out of the shower and wrapped a rope around his body. He took a peak out the door and saw Tecchou sitting in his bed.
"Tecchou, are you staying the night?"
"Mhm" Tecchou said without looking up from his phone. Jouno walked out of the bathroom to grab clothes from his drawer when he heard tecchous heartbeat speed up.
"You okay? Your heartbeat is acting weird." A small bit of blush appeared on tecchous cheeks as he saw Jouno. He was wearing a robe but it wasn't right so his chest was exposed.
"Oh, sorry.." Tecchou said while looking away. Jouno was about to speak before realizing why tecchou was acting different. He touched his chest and realized how it was able to be seen from under his rope. He tried to speak again but remembered how he didn't give him a gift. Jouno sighed before walking up to Tecchou.
"Huh? Do you need some-" Jouno cut him off with a kiss. Tecchou soon kissed him back while grabbing onto his waist. Jouno moved onto the bed in tecchous lap while wrapping his arms around his neck.
"Jouno-" Tecchou tried to speak but Jouno placed his finger against his mouth.
"Shh.. See this as your Valentine's Day gift." Tecchou smiled before flipping over so that he was pinning Jouno against the bed. He kissed Jouno neck softly which made him let out small whimpers.
"Mm.. Tecchou.. no marks, we have a meeting tomorrow.." Tecchou stopped kissing his neck and moved down to his chest. Jouno bit his lip to try and silence his noises. He waited until tecchou was distracted then sucked on his neck more roughly then he did to him. Tecchou let out small grunts but let it happen. After a few moments Tecchou pulled his shirt off, He grabbed Jounos hand and placed it on his abs to let him feel. He felt his chest up before he felt Tecchou untying his rope. His rope fell off exposing everything which made Jouno blush in embarrassment. Tecchou reached over to the nightstand and grabbed lube from a cabinet. He undid his own pants while going in for another wet kiss.
"Do you need stretched out?" Tecchou asked which Jouno nodded to. Tecchou poured some lube on his fingers. He slipped one of his fingers into Jouno as Jouno let out a moan.
"Ngh..! Warn me next time..!"
"Sorry.." Tecchou mumbled as he began to push his finger in and out of Jouno.
"Another one.." Jouno mumbled between whimpers. Tecchou nodded and added another finger in. Jouno let out another moan as tecchou thrusted his fingers in and out over and over again. When he felt Jouno was stretched out anyone he took his fingers out and poured more lube onto his dick.
"You ready?" He whispered seductively in Jounos ear. Jouno nodded and wrapped his legs around tecchous waist. Tecchou slowly pushed into him. When Jouno seemed more relaxed he slowly moved in and out of Jouno.
"You don't need to be so gentle.." After these words came out of Jounos mouth he thrusted more roughly and fast. Jouno moans echoed in the room as he kissed tecchou.
"Mm.. Tecchou..! Cum.. I need to.. agh..!" Tecchou speed up as he felt close to his climax also. Soon Tecchou came inside Jouno which made Jouno cum soon after. Tecchou pulled out of Jouno and layed beside him.
"I think.. I'm gonna.. go to bed.." Jouno said through breaths. Tecchou nodded and clinged onto Jouno.
"Goodnight.." Jouno cuddled tecchou back while smiling.
"Night.."

745 words!
If you want a part 2 let me know! :)