"I love you" (NSFW)

Disclaimer: I am not trying to sexualize a traumatic event, I completely forgot that the scene was in there when I continued writing it.

Johnnie's POV:

Jake is editing on his computer, and he looks so concentrated. I admire his self-discipline; I admire everything about him. He looks so involved that he doesn't even bother to feel me glaring him down.

He is wearing a crop top from a rock brand, and he has plain plaid PJ bottoms on. He pulls off everything.

I eventually tell him, "Slow down! You're going to get wrinkles from doing that concentration face you do."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Whatever"

"What are you editing anyway?" I ask.

"My livestream from yesterday," he says.

"Oh yeah, right, well, what are you doing tonight?" I ask.

"I dunno, nothing, I guess," he answered.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to this concert tonight; they are a small band, not far from here," I say.

"Yeah, that would be cool. What time?" He asks

"It starts around 8ish, but there are openers as well, I think," I say.

7:45 pm:

We arrived at the show, and it was pretty packed. I guess they weren't as small as I thought. Me and Jake got VIP tickets, so we were in a less crowded area.

"It starts in about fifteen minutes; do you want me to get some drinks before the show?" I ask him, yelling over the music.

"Yeah, just get me any beer," he replies.

I walk over to the line at the drink booth, and I look back over to Jake, who is standing against a railing. He looks so good; he looks so beautiful, doing nothing. I feel kind of nervous suddenly. I think I have feelings for him, so I am nervous to be around him. Even though he is my best friend, this is... different.

"Can I get two Beers?" I ask the girl at the booth. She nods and passes me two surprisingly cold beers. I thought they wouldn't be cold since it is hot as hell out. I walk back over to Jake, trying to catch my breath.

"Here," I say, handing Jake a beer.

"Thanks," he says with a dimpled smile.

The concert started not long after, they played pretty good, Jake seemed to be enjoying it.

... But there was a sudden outburst from the crowd that immediately caught our attention. We hear people yelling "shooting" as swarms of people run past the barricades. Jake looks at me and grabs my hand. We run out of the pit area, and Jake grips onto my hand even harder when we approach a huge crowd. My heart is beating so fast, I feel so scared I might faint.

Jake looks back at me, and I stare at him in fright; he seems to catch on and hold me closer to him. After a couple of minutes of shuffling through the crowd, we finally made it to an open area. Still holding onto my hand, he leads me to the car. We get in and drive anywhere, we ended up in an abandoned parking lot, around 2 minutes away. We try to recuperate ourselves by just sitting in silence.

I was breathing heavily because of the adrenaline. I feel Jake's hand on my thigh. I look over to see his eyes, which are extremely wide with shock.

"I don't know what I would have done if we were down there or if you were hurt," Jake says.

I tried to hold my breath, but instead it buckled.

"Me either," I say, grabbing him close for a hug. I close my eyes and grab onto him tight, just glad we are safe.

I let go of the embrace, but he slowly shifted his head to face me, and he pulled me in again. But instead for a kiss, he held the back of my head with one hand, while also holding my waist with the other. I place my hands on his legs.

I let go, looking at him with confusion, wondering how this happened. I can tell he felt embarrassed, thinking I didn't want him. I lightly grabbed his chin and pulled his face towards me. He giggled in our kiss, which made me smile.

I had been imagining this moment for so long, and now that I'm in it, I can't believe it is real.

I hop in the back seat of the car grabbing the collar of his shirt, forcing him to come with me.

I lay back on the seat and I pulled him over top of me; he was in between my legs. He has backed away, realizing what I want.

"Are you sure? I mean, we don't have to," he says.

I look at him, practically eye-fucking him, and I whisper, "I want you," in his ear.

He grins for a moment, but then gains seriousness when I touch his clothed dick.

He pulls off his shirt, and I immediately begin touching his abs. As he tries to take his pants off, I wrap my arms around him, gripping my fingers into his back as I kiss his chest. Eventually, he takes his pants off, revealing his boxers. I touch his hard dick, but he pulls my hand away and begins to undo my pants.

He pulls them down, and he sees my boner through my boxers. I am a bit embarrassed for some reason, but he catches on and says, "It's okay, baby."

"Baby?" He has never called me that before. I feel as if I am going to die before I even get to have sex with him.

He grabs the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulls them down. I can't take his teasing. He eventually takes them off, now showing my full erection. He takes it in his hand and starts licking the tip, then he puts the tip in his mouth.

This man makes me feral; my body unwillingly twitches and adjusts in excitement and anticipation.

He begins to look at me while he goes deeper. I lean my head back, feeling his intense gaze. I cover my mouth, embarrassed by being so loud. He grabs my arm and pulls it away from my mouth, causing my moans to escape. I feel him take my dick out of his mouth to say,

"I want to hear your pretty noises, Johnnie." I slowly nod my head up and down.

He places his mouth back on my cock and starts going up and down on me. My chest lifts and falls as finish in his mouth. He swallows it and opens his mouth, poking his tongue out to show me the evidence. I laugh as he climbs over me and kisses me. I feel his tongue go so deep in my throat that I moan into his mouth.

I back away from the kiss, putting our foreheads against each other.

"I want you so bad, Jake," I whimper under my breath.

"Okay, baby," he says.

He is so sexy, I feel like I am going to die in his arms.

"I'll go slow. Okay, baby," he says in an almost-concerned voice. I nod my head in agreement.

He spits on his hand and then rubs his hard dick; it looks too big, making me scared that it will hurt. He puts one hand on the headrest and the other on his dick, trying to gently adjust it into place.

He gets deeper, making me release more strenuous moans. He looks at me with a concerned face, and says, "God, Johnnie, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen." When he says this, it makes me whimper more.

He goes faster, and I go into another universe. I feel so connected to him in that moment; he makes me feel loved, and normal.

"I love you, Jake," I say as he is thrusting into me. It ignited something in him because he fucked me so hard that he hit my g spot multiple times, making me cum.

He leans down and moans in my ear, filling me with warmth. "I love you too, Johnnie," he whispers in my ear.

We lay in the backseat of the car for a while trying to comprehend the night, in each others embrace.

————————————————

Sorry this one was a bit long. If you guys have any suggestions just message me, because my ideas are dry.

Word count: 1419