First day (introductions)

Herobrine walks up to the desk in the front of the classroom, he stands next to the whiteboard and writes down a list of everyones name.

"Each one of you is doing an icebreaker wither you like it or not, that just means more time for not having to work". He points at slime, "you, go"S. lime speaks "hello I'm slime, I'm very excited to be here! I love school and will NOT tolerate ANY laughs, jokes, goofs, or bringers of the ha-ha in this period.".

Herobrine looks at slime and sighs "ah, we git a teachers pet...great..." slime sits down and zombie walks up "hey guys, my names zombie n stuff and uhh...i-i like playing tennis...uhhhh...I play the trombone is band-well I'm not that great-uhhh, uhhh- like-". Herobrine cuts him off "we'll get back to you...next". 

Skeleton walks up to the front. "Hey im skeleton, I really like cooking, I'm like really good at it. I can also use a bow and stuff". Herobrine smiles "okay, short sweet, that's what we're looking for, next!".

Enderman walks up, "hello...I'm enderman! I'm on the same tennis team as zombie and husk *they giggle* honestly both of them suck at tennis, they can barely hit the ball-". "Okay...that's enough...next!"

Creeper walks up, "hi I'm creeper...I'm slime's friend-" blaze yells "OHHH BROOOTHER THIS GUY STINKS!!1!". Her comment makes everyone laugh, and herobrine just looks annoyed. "Okay, just- blaze, if your so amazing than why don't you come up here?".

Blaze walks up "hi I'm blaze, and if you can't tell, teachers pets piss me off we all know who I'm talking about. Also, I'm the best nether mob, yes I better than pigman, pigman are pigs, they're greedy and selfish and they steal anything shiny-". The piglin chimes in "how come we haven't stolen that big ass forehead? Peanut M&M lookin ass" everyone laughs at the comment.

Blaze gets annoyed "Shut up, just shut up, we all know that the only reason you said that is because your sad and pathetic, so just shut up". Piglin giggles before he says something, "the only thing sad and pathetic is your man, if you have one that is-". Blaze starts throwing a hissy fit and Herobrine's eyes light up even brighter "SHUT THE FUCK UP.".

Everything goes quiet and he calls on the next person, vindicator. "Uhhh hey guys i-im vindicator...uhhh shit I forgot my notes...uhhh im glad to be here?...no that's a lie I hate it here, sorry. Uhm I play...uhhh what was it- percussion yeah and...uhhh yeah..." his words were very slurred and slow, and his tone was confused. Herobrine looks at vindicator to make sure he's okay "uhm...interesting, next"

Wither skeleton walks up "hello, I'm wither skeleton, I'm a self taught fighter, a million ways to kill someone, I know all of them, so DONT FUCK WITH ME." Herobrine was rethinking his career path. "Okay...okay...good to know...next?"

Nobody walks up

"Piglin brute?"

Piglin brute walks up and doesn't say anything, she just stares at everyone. Herobrine looks confused, "uhhh... and you are?" Zombie pigman speaks; "she's mute.". Herobrine ushers her back to her seat and looks annoyed. "Okay, next?"

Zombie pigman walks up "I'm pigman..." his stomach sinks, he's not used to anyone really looking at him and he shuts off. Herobrine was just done with everyone, "just- just sit down". He turns to the class "next"

Piglin walks up "hey I'm piglin, before you ask, no I'm not taking the mask off. Also at this point I'm just gonna do the other pigmans icebreakers, piglin brute, we just call her Brutus, she can't talk and she has an absent father which is probably why she, the compulsive book smart not street smart dumbass that she is, decided to inlist as a guard. Sadly, a lot of complications happened, and the dumbass is-"

Herobrine cuts him off "stop talking, shut up, please, I'm begging you". Piglin just shrugs and walks back to his seat. Herobrine groans "next". Husk walks up, "hey, I'm husk, I'm 17 or something...I play trumpet, the superior instrument, and I'm in like 5 extra curricular activities" herobrine looks at husk in relief "finally a normal one...next!".

Drowned walks up "HIIII I'm drowned, I have this fishbowl on my hear as you can see, so that's why I'm yelling right now so...uhhh I do swimming obviously and I'm really into fashion...that's about it...also I have a koi tail. Oh, and I play bass clarinet, the ACTUAL superior instrument.

Herobrine just looks at everyone in distain. "Class dismissed, get the fuck outta my sight."