Author Note

Alright everyone! I am here to inform you all that this story will be going on a hiatus. I know that some of you want to see more of this story and I will get back to it. I am just too busy with other projects IRL, and I can't spend too much time with so many stories to keep them all up to par with the rest of this platform. 

So this story as well as a few others will not be getting any more chapters until I have everything settled out here. Especially since I will be attempting to be getting a job as an inhouse caregiver, but in the form of a companion for my grand uncle. He has been deteriorating in terms of health and I need to spend more time in making sure that he stays healthy. So the more money that comes into my homelife, the more chances I can make sure that he can stay as healthy as possible, and I can focus more on this platform. 

I will have plans of becoming an anonymous author IRL soon. Just need to make sure that everything in my life is set up and prepared for me to continue my life of being a companion giver. So the stories that I will be focusing more on are the stories that are getting more chapters so far as of this moment. Do not consider this a chapter please. I will post the stories that I will continue to do on the conversations of my account. Please don't be angry if I don't post the story you want to see continued until completion. 

And when I complete a certain story, I will make another post stating that there will be a different story taking the place of one of the ones I will focus on. I hope that you all have a great Spring Break as well as weekend. See you all when I can focus more time on this story!