Its just a simulation: last part

Sorry for the long hiatus, It was hard to keep up with this fanfic cause of school but now its spring break 😆 so Im gonna try to post a new chapter daily 😋.

Anyways on with the story 💕
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Uraraka POV:

As the army of evil me's was coming i tried to think of a good strategy to end this quick.

As i was i was caught up in my thoughts one of the evilraka's came after me swinging a heavy fist. As soon as the punch was about to connect with my face i stopped the punch with my hand.

"Your gonna have to try better than that hatsume" i said, then I gripped her fist and used my zero gravity to make her weightless causing hero to float over me for a few secs before I sent a heavy right hook to her gut.

The impact of my fist to her stomach caused the evilraka to explode into a bloody mess. I was surprised the simulation could be this graphic. I could even smell the clones own blood and at the same time my blood, running down my fist. A scent I've grown familiar with.

After I was done with her 10 more uraraka's came after me. I looked around to see 5 of the clones running and five of the clones floating. *looks like they're working together to take me down* I thought.

It was pretty unfair how all these me's are ganging up against me but it's not like they can do much damage in their current state. Little does hatsume know, I have developed a finer set of skills that these clones haven't obtained yet.

I stood their until the 10 evilraka's were 10 inches away from me, getting ready to attack.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, the ground started to shake and I started glowing a pink aura around me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a fist in my face going in slow motion and giant rocks were right over my head. I put my finger tips together as my eyes started to glow red and said

" GRAVITY FIELD: IMPACT 10%" then Everything crumbled down into the dirt, and because of the pressure emitted by my impact gravity those uraraka's compressed onto the ground into a bloody stain. As more uraraka's went into the field

On

By

One

They all fell down and crumbled.

As soon as I was sure their wasn't anymore evil me's around, I took down the field. I took deep breaths, using that much gravity takes a toll on my body, my back usually feels heavy after I use it.

No matter cause I'm pretty sure I-

Just then I felt something on my leg, I look to it too see

My mother... I was terrified seeing her, why would she even be in the simulation. her hair was covering her face so i couldn't make out her expression.

"H-hey could you let go" I said timidly, but then her other hand gripping my leg, she lifted her head and her eyes were filled with hate as she looked at me.

It shook me to my very core, my eyes were shaken, my body was in a cold sweat, I was Hyperventilating then she spoke.

"You love it don't you...you killed me, you drove your dad away from me...DO YOU LOVE FUCKING UP MY LIFE, URARAKA?!?!!" I was having a panic attack, my eyes started to burn with tears.

I was struggling to get out of my mother's grasp. I don't know if it was because of my guilt or because i exhausted myself with that one attack.

"Dont even try to resist... you can never escape your guilt of the lives you took" then i saw people rise up out of the ground like zombies. I saw people that i knew with disfigured faces and scars everywhere on their bodies...scars that i caused. "You are nothing but a villan uraraka" i looked to my mother with tears in my eyes

"i wish you would just die"

This was just like my nightmare only i cant fucking wake up.

DAMMIT

Then i felt myself sinking into the ground along with the undead townspeople. It felt like i was suffocating

Somebody

Anybody

"Help me"

Then the tiny voice on the speaker said "ochaco uraraka passed" and the simulation was over.

I heard doors open but nobody barged in the door to congratulate me exept

"Hey are you okay"

I looked up with my tear stained face to see a hand held out to me.

"Congratulations on winning your fight, your move was amazing uraraka"

I knew that voice, but for some reason it sounds so angelic

I looked up to see that green haired broccoli boy

"Deku..." i said with tears pricking my eyes. The light around him made him look like an angel. I had to squint my eyes just to look at him.

For some reason he started to act frantically

"H-hey uraraka a-are you okay why are you crying"

I was confused then i touched my face to feel a wetness on my cheek.

"Oh um...im alright deku, this is nothing" i said wiping my tears away.

"Here take my hand" he said, so i did then he pulled me into a hug which caught me by surprise.

"I dont know what that lady said in the simulation but i can see it bothers you, you dont have to tell me exactly what she said but I- um well i just know that if you ever need a shoulder to cry on...

Im here" as soon as he finished saying that i waterfall of tears started to spill out as i gripped onto his shoulder.

I started to bawl my eyes out in deku's chest. I repeatedly just kept saying

Im sorry

Im sorry

Im sorry

And couldnt stop

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

NO ONE POV

As uraraka was sobbing in deku's chest on the floor mr aizawa walked in astonished at the sight. The notorious villan uraraka was crying which is a sight he's only seen once before but thats another story 😉. Mr aizawa smiled at the sight, *I always knew midoriya was a special student.. maybe he could be the one to save uraraka*

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks for reading yall 🤗