errands

kb quietly held love's hand, while they were doing errands.

he was eepy, but he knew it wasn't naptime yet.

Nine also was with them, he was telling love what they needed to make dinner.

kb tugs on love's sleeve.

Love looks down and awes at how kb is looking up at him.

He picks him up and rests him on his hip.

giving him little tickles.

kb bursts into adorable squeaky giggles, as Nine tries to get kb to quiet down.

He calmly and gently makes the shh sign.

kb cutely reciprocates and makes the shh sign.

Nine awes and gives kb his water bottle with juice in it.

he sips through the straw and quiets down, sipping his juice slowly.

Nine catches someone making a comment about kb.

"Keep your comments to yourself!!!"

the guy leaves.

kb quietly sips his juice, kicking his feet a bit.

A few minutes later, Love puts the paid for groceries in the car, as Nine gently sets kb in the car, situated a blanket on him, as the temperature was dropping a bit.

he awes and smiles at kb, who yawned, his tummy full of apple juice.

Love puts the cart away and a few minutes later, he drives them home to the dorm.

Nine had gently taken away the apple juice before kb got an upset tummy.

He dozes off, on the backseat, and moves his legs around trying to get comfy.

"kb is so adorable." Love said, eyes focused on driving.

"He is!!" Nine agreed.

little whines came from kb.

Nine turns sideways in the car and  gently situates the blanket again.

kb quiets down and dozes off again, eeping quietly.

"So.. who carries him inside?"

Love and Nine both look at each other.

Nine smiles, "I'll do it."

He goes to the back and unbuckles his seatbelt and gently picks him up.

He closes the door and brings kb into the dorm, where he sees Mill and Rie arguing over which pizza topping is better.

Rie and Mill both look at a sleeping kb and aweee, their argument halting.

Nine lays him down on the fluffy blankets on the floor, laying his fluffy blanket on him.

Junji walks over and was really tired, he laid down by kb and fell asleep.

kb being little, cuddles against Junji,