Chapter 33

Dedicated to: sovereigngel

Untouchable like a
distant diamond sky,
I'm reaching out and
I just can't tell you why,
I'm caught up in you,

It feels like a dream, and I wish this night would never end.

Untouchable, burning
brighter than the sun,
And when you're close
I feel like coming undone.

I met him when I wasn't looking, at a time when I had stopped hoping for someone to come into my life.

He introduced me to a new world where my fantasies became real-well, almost.

In the middle of the night,
When I'm in this dream,
It's like a million little stars,
Spelling out your name,
You gotta come on, come on,
Say that we'll be together...

Too good to be true. Is it really love? Or maybe you just loved the idea of having someone like me around.

I don't know.

I still couldn't find the answer.

As I ended the song. I looked at him, he's already looking at me.

"Your voice...why do you keep it on me?" He complimented.

I yearn to jump in delight, to feel my cheeks flushed and my stomach squeeze. Yet, all I can sense right now is sorrow.

Perhaps this is the moment to let my heart out. He's leaving, and there's nothing left for me to conceal.

"I don't know when I start falling for you. I just did. I am grateful in a fraction of a moment... we meet. Farewell...Jhon. I'll miss you."

We might not have a happy ending, but thank you for bringing happiness into my life, even if only for a while. I bid farewell to the person I loved, but never to the memories I've grown to cherish.

Please, don't be in love with someone else.

In the following weeks, I kept myself occupied with studying for our capstone project and reviewing for finals.

He's gone now, way too far from me.

I try not to dwell on it. I'm just grateful that I have plenty to think about at the moment.

Accepting the reality of letting people go is tough. It's never easy. It's quite challenging to move forward and choose a path without him.

But maybe I need to accept it. It's already there. It's written in destiny.

"We, the panels would like to announced...that your project title approved! Congratulations!"

A month has passed, and my academic performance is unfolding just as I planned.

I've successfully passed all my subjects this first semester, and we've submitted the softbound copy of our capstone project.

It seems like God heard my prayers.

Pinanalo niya ako ngayon.

It's already March, and the Civil Service Licensure Examination is approaching.

I applied, and now I'm immersed in reviewing. It's crucial for me to pass this exam; it will significantly impact my future. Having this license will make it easier for me to find employment.

One license at a time, building my path forward.

Nina:
ready na kayo bukas?

Freza:
kabado malala pangalawang take ko na 'to