1

(dates are random)

May 15th 2023
  8:27pm

Reading through the live comments flooding in quickly trying to put together what the viewers are saying, he looks down to his cat nova laughing as she meows lifting her up to show the camera

  @Bella.to.sass33- Attack him!!

  @random6698 Shes so cutee!

  @gioslefttoe_  PUT HER DOWNN

"Guys! look she's trying to get up here and lay down thats why" gio saids rolling his eyes laughing at the comments "Should we go live with some randoms? or do a talent show? lets find some people to go live with then we can do a speed talent show?" "who's live right now  though?"

  @lily_tooflyedits   Go live with @badbishlilyy

   @gigglesgigglss  replying to @badbishlilyy YESS GIO ADD LILY

    "add lily? whos lily whats the full username guys tell her to invite me" Gio looks through the invites searching for this person. Seeing her username pop up he quickly accepts the invitation and the screen lags for a second he looks at it seeing the screen split into 2 and a girl pop up she shyly saids Hi! excitedly looking at gio though the screen every one in a while glancing down at the comments flooding in

  "Hey whats up" gio saids confidently starting simple conversation with lily, small jokes and conversation to get to know each other better continued "the chat is going crazy right now" lily saids in a silly voice "they seem to really like this" gio laughs nervously.

  It gets pretty late now and the two decide to end the live saying their goodbyes to each other and and to their viewers as well. The lives end and gio heads to lay down looking through youtube videos but constantly thinking about just how crazy the supporters were going.

May 16th 2023
  10:24am

Lily wakes up checking her phone to see its gone crazy where shes gained so many new followers and shes been tagged in post by many on her tiktok and instagram. She clicks one notification seeing a hashtag with 97k peoples post from last nights live stream with gio the hashtag is full with clips and pictures and small edits of the two laughing together . She likes a few post reposting a couple edits of the two she then clicks gio's tagged instagram following him before she proceeds to get ready for her day.  

Gio wakes up to the same situation expected his eyes dart to the instagram notification

@Lily.sillyy has followed you!

He clicks the notification and the screen takes him to her profile he plays her story seeing the reposted edits, something in him feels a big ecstatic he follows her back and immediately his eyes dart to the top of his screen to see the pending dm from lily had went through.. he clicks it accidentally cringing at how quick he had pressed it but before he can fully react his stomach gets a silly feeling at the dm from lily.

@lily.sillyy
  The viewers seem to really like us and we've both gained so many followers im not sure if your up for it but what do you say about playing into this whole thing for a little while..?

                                                                                 seen.

__________________________________

A/N

OKK CHAPTER ONEE SOO IF YOU HAVENT ALRRADY GUESSEDD thiss is gonna be based off a fake social media relationship!! none of this story is to be taken seriously! leave any suggestions!! ill publish chapter 2 tmr!