04 : INTEREST

WORDS DO spread fast

i closed my eyes as i felt someone shake my shoulders eagerly. i ignored the person, i tried swatting their hands off me but it won't budge.

"l/n! is awase being serious? are you in a relationship with..?!" neito, the one responsible for shaking you asked. his voice was coated with disbelief.

you opened your eyes which caused neito to stop shaking you, beside was awase who was laughing. kendo, juzo and tetsutetsu were equally confused as neito.

you shook your head at them and glared at awase who didn't mind your stare at him. he sure is having fun spreading false information to your friends. he said that i was in a beef with katsuki because i'm breaking up yet the latter doesn't want to.

what an absurd story yet he got the others hooked up.

"why aren't you denying it?!" neito asked, he was the most affected one.

"why would you even believe such a ridiculous story? we're not even close." i said and stood up.

the others followed me while neito was saying how he didn't really believe awase and was just playing along with it.

you parted ways with them and went inside the girl's changing room, kendo followed you and laughed at how silly the boys were. after changing into your training costume the two of you went straight ahead to the training room.

today is the day. you were finally going to enhance your quirk and skills with the help of all might. you were going to train in the same place as class 2-b since their teacher, shota aizawa, isn't present to train them.

"i learned a new skill today. i'll probably ask tetsutetsu to train with me." kendo said as she started stretching to warm up.

you talked with her until your whole class were done changing. all of you were gathered in a corner while all might was standing in front of you.

despite him being skinny and wasn't in his bulky body, he still held authority and everyone still looked up to him.

"everyone, let us have fun in today's training. i'm sure it was already brought to your attention that class 2-a will be with you but worry not. i will still have my attention on each single one of you and will guide you all. you're free to ask for my assistantance." he said and smiled sweetly at us.

after that we started to train as all might went to look if class 2-a are ready to join. i was training alone, the others are also doing their training alone but some are in pairs.

you focused on controlling and increasing the power of your strength. you were already used to using your quirk but you lack power and that's what you've been working on.

you were completely focused on yourself that you didn't notice the entrance of class 2-a.

.

bakugo katsuki followed his classmates as they entered the training grounds. all might was telling something about him being attentive but katsuki didn't bother listening as he found his eyes roaming around the huge four corner place.

he was looking around when his sight landed on a certain someone that he was familiar with. you were busy focusing on your quirk, you even had your eyes shut as your brows furrowed and sweat dripping m from your forehead.

katsuki stared at you for a while. he didn't plan on staring at you for too long but he didn't find himself looking away either. maybe because he didn't know anyone from class 2-b aside from monoma neito, the annoying blonde, and you. he was just curious.

katsuki snapped back from his thoughts when someone nudged him on the shoulder. he instantly glared at the person who did that and was greeted by a smirk.

"someone got your eye, kacchan?" kaminari denki teased as he saw the person katsuki was eyeing earlier.

katsuki threw the male a glare which the latter didn't mind. his teasing smirk didn't go away.

"fuck off. no one can get my attention." katsuki grumbled before walking away from denki and taking his eyes off you.

the training started, like always, katsuki decided to train alone. he was enhancing his ability to produce stronger and more efficient explosions that would help him easily dodge in a battle.

he spent a good 40 minutes doing that until he got bored and an idea popped into his mind. he found himself silently making his way to you who was now busy doing tricks with your quirk.

he was quick and silently went behind you. katsuki let out an explosion behind you and just before it got you, you already dodged to the side making you avoid the attack.

you dumbfoundedly eyed katsuki who was frowning as you were able to avoid his attack.

instead of getting mad like how katsuki would want, you decided to play along.

"couldn't stay away from me even for a day?" you said and smirked.

katsuki's face twitched and you wanted to laugh at the sight.

"the fuck?" he said with full of disgust. "as if! i'm just making your day miserable."

"well, you're more of making my day interesting." you said and shrugged.

katsuki looked at you weirdly before scoffing. he was out of words. he wasn't used to people talking back and playing along with him. it was something.

"what a freak." was the only thing that he managed to say.

you laughed at his reaction. "you wanted to test me huh? now, was i cool for avoiding your fast attack?"

he raised a brow. his face showed like he didn't agree with what you said. "keep dreaming, i was just bored so i decided to pester you. you're weak, everyone in this class is."

you were about to open your mouth to respond when someone called out for katsuki. the both of you looked at the yellow haired male that has a black streak on his hair.

"hey kacchan! let's go, present mic's class is about to start." he called out.

you looked at katsuki with a teasing smile. "go on kacchan, you're going to be late for class."

"don't fucking call me that, extra."