Alliances & Risky escapes.

Usually crying made me feel better, yet today was weird, it made me feel worse.

I had spent the afternoon with Two-bit on the Curtis couch. I was snuggled close, his arm around me. He was a good pillow. I slept a lot on and off. Two just watched cartoons the whole time. A part of me felt much better now.

I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I'd come to the conclusion it was probably just nerves and nothing more. I opened my eyes looking up at Two-bit who was just sipping on his good ol' beer. A chuckle escaped my lips and his head snapped towards me playfully. His goofy grin on his face, "Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes, yer right now Sleepin' Beauty?"

I laughed and layed back against him staring up at him, "You have a hairy nose Two.". He gasped as if he was offended, "Why!" He put his hand on his heart. I burst out laughing at his silly little act. He caressed my hair pushing it back gently. He made a funny face as he played with my hair.

I giggled and made the same face back. This was just what me and Two-bit did y'know. He leant in, "So dolly, you comin' to the dingo or what?". I groaned covering my face with my hands, "Do I have to?" I put on my baby voice.

Two-bit chuckles and ruffles my hair, "Yer' needa get out babe, ya' stink like a monkey in cage." I let out a dramatic sigh and sit up smiling, "Yeah yeah fine." He smirked and kisses my forehead, "Atta girl".

Walking to the dingo was always entertaining with Two-bit. He gave everyone we passed different names. I was finally forgetting about all of the stuff that happened. I felt happy again. As we entered the Dingo Two-bit slung his arm over my shoulder and lit a cigarette.

He saw a couple of his mates from Shepherds gang, "Why Howdy". Tim just so happened to be staring at me, "What happened to yer neck Doll?". I simply shrugged taking Two–bits cigarette, "Hey" He reached to grab it but I took a drag.

I smiled softly at Two-bits pout. I turned my head towards the door as people walked in. My gaze went to the corner, Sylvia making out with someone? I looked closer, Dallas. Of course he was. Call me the fucking slut, he's the man whore is all I'm saying. Doesn't make him free from it just because he's a man.

It hurt to see nonetheless. I mean that tends to happen when you see the guy you love making out with your friend the day after he chokes you. Thats fair right? Two-bit had gone off with his mates leaving me there with Tim.

Tim leant back against the wall, "You and Dal break up huh?" His voice is arrogant, "So?" I snap at him. I didn't want to answer stupid questions right now. He leant closer, "Does it bug ya' he's makin' out with Sylvia?". I looked him our eyes locked, "What is it you want Tim?". He leant back chuckling as he sipped his beer, "Nothin' doll, the question is, what do you want?"

What did I want...

I look at him knowing what he's thinking, "No thats stupid." He laughs and leans in, "Come on its not the first time you've needed me to help ya' get him all jealous." I roll my eyes again, "What do you gain?". He smirks, "More then you doll, I get to mess with ol' Dals head." I smiled softly, "Hmm that would be fun to see.". Tim nods and downs his beer, "Exactly."

I grab his hand and take him to were all the people who come to dingo make out. 'Makeout corner' Crazy right. He backs me against the wall and our lips connect. My hands went to the sides of his face while his hands ran down my back to my ass. He chuckled softly making me giggle.

I let my hands slip to the back of his head tangling in his hair, he pressed up against me his tongue slipping through my lips basically dancing with my tongue. Tim and I have always had something going on between us. Ironically kinda like Sylvia and Dallas. You see I always liked Dallas and Tim liked to mess with Dally by making out with me. He liked the reactions.

Tim lips parted from mine but began a trail along my neck. Is it wrong that it felt so good? Probably, but right now I didn't care. His hand groped my right breast, involuntarily I gasped. He chuckled and brought his lips back to mine.

My gaze wondered to where Dallas was, he was grabbing a drink his gaze set on me. I smirked and grinded against Tim. Dallas had the coldest look on his face, I knew this was bothering him.

Tim groaned, "Doll" He whispered breathily as I grinded, "You ain't just gon'a grind against me" I chuckled as I looked down and saw him hard. He rolled his eyes kisses me again. I smiled against his lips. I heard the door slam shut and everyone go silent. Dallas had left.

Tim smirked pulling off me, "Ha, same reaction every time, hey doll?" I chuckled and nodded in agreement, "Every fuckin' time". Tim turned back to me and looked me up and down, "Yer sure ya wanna stop doll?" I felt myself giggle and grabbed a drink from the table downing it, "The night is young Shepherd.".

He laughed and grabbed my hand taking me to the bar. He ordered shots. I knew I shouldn't just do shots since I'm not exactly in the right head space but something about it sounded so freeing and exciting. He passed me a shot and took his own.

I took a deep breath, then downed the shot. The burning sensation ran down my throat, I loosened my tense shoulders and smiled, "Lets get this fuckin' started man'." I said taking another shot. Tim took shots slower then I took my second one.

After only 30 minutes I was so drunk. Tim was just as drunk though. As we began to make out he brought me into a backroom. He closed the door then looked me in the eyes. Tim smirked as I smirked back.

Before I knew it we were on the bed...