Chapter 1

"Good morning, mom, dad, Soon Jung-unnie." Said Haera as she walked down the stairs when she greeted her family with a smile on her face. Her family were greeting her back happily. Her father, Kang Shin Hyuk was a CEO of his company. They were one of the richest in Korean. Her mother, Park Hyemi was a professional doctor and a heir of Park hospital. Kang Shin Hyuk have a black hair and red eyes while Park Hyemi have a blonde hair and hazel brown. They have two beautiful daughters that inherited their beauty. After have a breakfast, Haera and Soon Jung were going to Ji Jon middle school in their first day.

Soon Jung smile when she look at her twin sister who seem happy. When they arrive, Haera saw two people that she didn't know them. Then Haera's best friend, Hana come greeting her make Haera smile. Kang Haera have a blonde hair and smokey green eyes while her twin sister, Kang Soon Jung have a blonde hair and brown eyes. Lee Hana have a pink hair and purple eyes. Hana look as an angel because her look. For once, Haera seem wonder about a brown hair girl who seem left her friend. She had glance at her tag name which her name is Ham Dan-I. Her friend was Ban Yeoryong. Haera seem heard about Yeoryong who a gorgeous girl make Haera smile. She have a good feeling about Yeoryong and Dan-I.

Time skip

In 1-4 class, Soon Jung and Hana sit together. Behind them, Haera sit next to Ban Yeoryong. Haera glance at Yeoryong who seem gloomy because of Dan-I. Haera had wonder why Dan-I leave her friend like that. Haera decided to have a little conversation with Yeoryong. "Hello, seatmate. My name is Kang Haera. It's nice to meet you in our first day. What's your name?" Said Haera with a soft tone. Yeoryong look at Haera who seem nice to her make her felt touch and comfortable. "Hello, Haera. My name is Ban Yeoryong. Nice to meet you too, Haera." Said Yeoryong lowly with a gloomy face yet didn't bother Haera as she know of her situation. Haera sigh as she felt pity at Yeoryong and want to help her feel a little better.

"What's wrong, Yeoryong? Are you have a fight with your friend? I saw your friend leave you like that. Did something happen to you two? I don't mind to help you, Yeoryong." Said Haera sincerely make Yeoryong teared up as she listen to Haera. Haera seem silent as she doesn't want to make Yeoryong cried. "It's not like that. We just have a little argument yesterday. I thought that Dan-I will forgive me but I guess not when she left like that." Said Yeoryong with a small voice. Haera had observed what Yeoryong said make her think of something. Even just a little argument between them, Dan-I should reconcile with Yeoryong either Dan-I or Yeoryong wrong. Haera guess that Yeoryong need to have a talk with Dan-I after all.

"I see. I'm understand now. Yeoryong, don't worry. You just need to talk with Dan-I. No matter how much argument you two have, you need to settle it and reconcile again just like before. Am I right? So, don't worry. Dan-I will realize about it too, Yeoryong." Said Haera with a small smile on her face make Yeoryong feel ease with Haera. Yeoryong quickly thanked Haera with happy face make Haera smile. A few minutes later, Haera saw Dan-I enter the class with four handsome boy. They were Eun Ji Ho, Eun Yuho, Kwon Eunhyung and Woo Ju-In. Soon Jung glance behind and look at Eunhyung who notice her. He had give her a smile make Soon Jung froze a little before looking away from him make Eunhyung chuckle nervously.

Even so, Haera notice that Dan-I avoided Yeoryong which make Yeoryong hurt. Haera sigh as she didn't know what to do so she just let Yeoryong deal it alone with Dan-I. She also ignore Ji Ho talked to Yeoryong which he get smacked his head by his twin brother, Yuho. It make Haera giggle at Ji Ho who whine at Yuho. Yuho had apologize to Yeoryong which Yeoryong accept it. Haera saw a blush on Yeoryong's face make Haera smile knowing of something. Ju-In had congrats Yeoryong for crush Ji Ho. In the end of the school, Haera had bid Yeoryong a goodbye before going with Soon Jung and Hana leave the classroom. She didn't notice that Chun Young looking at her. Haera had hope that Yeoryong get reconcile with Dan-I as she can't see Yeoryong's upset face. She had felt weak to see a sad Yeoryong. She hope that Yeoryong feel happy again like she with Dan-I. Haera been honest never blame of Dan-I for avoiding Yeoryong as it was not her business.

~•~ 3 years later ~•~

Haera was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom without anyone bother her. Then someone had enter her room and switch on the lamp. Someone come near to Haera as someone put a hand on her forehead make Haera groaned softly. "Cold. Why you put your hand on my forehead, mom?" Mumble Haera lowly as she whine a little. Someone was silent at first before speak. "I'm not your mother, Haera. It's me, Yoo Chun Young." Said Chun Young lowly as he still touch Haera's forehead. Hearing of Chun Young's voice make Haera's eyes open wide and get up from the bed. She had look at Chun Young who seem soften looking at her make Haera felt a little blush. "Why did you enter my room without a permission, Chun Young?" Said Haera with embarrassed face.

Chun Young had give a natural expression face make Haera pout at him. "Well, your mom told me to wake you up. Eunhyung also doing a same thing as he go to Soon Jung's room." Said Chun Young in natural yet soft tone make Haera blush. Haera quickly going to the bathroom after told Chun Young get out from her room which he listens to her make her feel grateful. Haera seem want to hide anywhere because she felt embarrassed since Chun Young wake her up. After take a bath, Haera wearing a thick jean and black long t-shirt. Then she grab a brown jacket and wearing it. She also put a white scarf on her neck. She then take a beanie hat and wearing on her head. She let her hair fall down near to her waist make her look a beautiful girl.

Haera had get out from her room. She saw her twin sister already finish her business. Soon Jung had wearing a brown t-shirt and black jacket with a long brown skirt. She also wearing a thin pant inside skirt. She had wearing a black manfela on her neck and tied her hair. Soon Jung smile at Haera which she smile back. They were leave their house with Eunhyung and Chun Young. Woo Ju-In had obviously go to Hana's house to pick her up. They were arrived at the train station and saw their friends who also arrived. Lee Hana wearing a white t-shirt and pink jacket. She also wearing a pink manfela on her neck and a gray beanie hat on head. Hana look a cute girl make Haera beamed at Hana happily make Hana giggle.

Yeoryong and Dan-I were greeting Haera nicely as Yeoryong hugging Haera. Haera had hugging her back. Yuho had smile at Haera and greet her nicely make Haera smile back at Yuho. Soon Jung also greeting Yuho as they were getting closer as a friend. Yeoryong had scolding Ju-In make Haera and Dan-I giggle at them. Haera had noticed that Chun Young looking away from Dan-I make her sigh knowing that they were have a fight. Haera hope that Dan-I and Chun Young get reconcile again as she doesn't like to see their fight like that. Haera didn't know how Haera, Soon Jung and Hana were friends with them. But seem it was because of her that Yeoryong and Dan-I can reconcile again. In the train, Haera had ignore Ji Ho who talked to Chun Young and Eunhyung. She glance at Soon Jung who talked with Yuho while Dan-I sleep with Yeoryong. Hana seem talked with Ju-In happily. Haera just sigh as she going to sleep like Dan-I and Yeoryong.

"Time had pass fastly. Hope that our friendship will be strong like this." - Haera