Character introduction/information + chapter1 part 1

The soul burning
for vengeance and love
By

Chapter 1
“the beginning”

Name : “talking”*actions/emotions*(thoughts)

Main Character information:               
Name : George

Age : 21
Work : Salary man at his step fathers company.

Personality : Funny ,Friendly ,Can get easily panic and will not think twice during calamity of the world

Country : America

Likes : Tea ,best friend (Max and Elizabeth) ,Family who adopt him.

Hates : Racist people ,Noisy people

Nickname : George ,Geo (being called by a certain bully [one day you will know who is she or he])

Language : English

          There was a young boy named George who was living happily, wealthy with his parents until one night a group of criminals broke into their house so his parents hid him in the bunker to save him from danger. He thought his parents would hide with him but instead they left him there. He begged them to stay with him because he doesn't want to be alone but his parents tell him that they have no choice but to leave him there because they can only fit one person . George suddenly protests that he will go with them but his parents will not allow him to go with them because he is still a child with high encouragement but still weak due to his age. He cried because they didn't let him go with them but his father covered his mouth to prevent suspicion because the group of criminals might notice them.

           George looked at him confused then his father said be quiet they might notice us htn his father slowly went down. George asks who they are dad? Then his father said later son later you will know. Then his father and mother go down from the bunker and lock the attic to prevent George from going down and getting himself killed . George wants to bang the door but his father tells him not to do it then he hears.

          The glass door shattered around the floor, people getting in and stealing valuable items can be heard and chattering, then suddenly a loud gunshot can be heard and the siren of the police force can be also heard from a few blocks away. Then suddenly an explosion and gunshots rise like wildfire in the forest people screaming in agony and footsteps from above running to escape death ,helicopters can also hear from above , people screaming for help and mercy ,the blood can be heard splashing into the walls heads falling into the floor ,then suddenly silence come the darkness of the room began to spread a little boy can be seen sitting on the chair covering his ears in agony of the screams -saying repeatedly saying someone help me pls pls pls I beg you.

George pov. : huh its been 11 years since i have a last dream about it well time to go to work

           Hi my name is george I was ten after that incident I was now 21 years old I suffer severe trauma because of the screaming back then ,and I lost my hearing so whenever someone talk to me I will have to tell them I can’t hear them and ask them to use sign language or write it in a blackboard or whiteboard and they always think im lying so they slap me or shout at me but since it always happens I didn't care about it anymore and since my hearing is coming back we remove it .I also found my true love at work she was gorgeous ,beautiful and generous but when I was going to ask her out since i gather up my courage enough the i suddenly find out that she's dating my coworker so i became disappointed because I realised how useless I am and disappointed I am. Ever since then I never fell in love in first sight again.

[At work]

My coworker always writes in the kitchen or uses sign language to communicate with me but since my hearing is coming back.