Chapter 10

Author pov :

Author pov :

Next Day-9:00am

Next Day-9:00am

Y/n is sitting on the chair while sipping coffee, she loves coffee a lot . Snowy is playing with his toy which Y/n gifted him a long time ago.

Its Lunch time so here she is eating her lunch time .

Suddenly she feels someone standing near her .

?? : Yn . *smile*

Yn : Yoenjun Oppa. *surprised *

Younjun : Here you are.......i was searching for you in your institute....

Yn : Oppa why were you searching for me?

Younjun: Today is my holiday so i thought to spend it with you.

Yn : Oh... that's good ...ofc i will spend with you ....today is my half day ....so i can spend with you .

Younjun : Ok let's go..... we will hangout Sweety .*smile*

Y/n nodded.After that, he paid the bills & left.

Meanwhile -

Yoongi is discussing with some CEOs about their new project. Yoongi is quite busy & that's why he doesn't know about Y/n being with Younjun.

His man sent him photos of them but Yoongi didn't see them yet.

Here Y/n & Younjun are eating their snacks in a convenience store while chatting with each other.Btw Younjun is an engineer.He is working under HANUEL. They also talk about their own childhood memories. he is teasing her, while y/n is pouting in anger.

While Yoongi's men are sweating in fear if their king getting to know about Younjun.

Man : I hope King will not kill that boy .*fear*

Man 2 : I don't know .*gulp*

After 3 days -7:00pm

Younjun & Y/n (with Snowy ) are sitting on the ground near Han River.Y/n loves this place a lot so Younjun takes her here.

Y/n is talking about her hobbies but Younjun is admiring her, he is nervous because he wants to confess her.Yes Younjun loves her,he loved her but never got the strength to confess it . After coming out from the orphanage, he tried to find her .

Today he get a chance so he will use it .

YounJun: Y/n i want to tell you something .*gulp*

Y/n : yes Oppa .*smile*

YounJun holds her hand & caresses it .

Younjun ; I want to confess to you .

Y/n : Confess ?

Younjun; Y/n i love you.I love u a lot.I fell for you when we met first but i never dared to confess to you.....plz y/n accept my love .*smile*

Y/n is fully shocked. She slowly removes her hand from him & stands up .

Younjun also stand up.

Y/n : Oppa ...i cant accept your love, i always love you but as my friend.

Younjun: Plz....y/n just give me a chance ...i really love you...i will you happy & give you all the happiness which u deserve.Plz...*cry*

Y/n's eyes also become Teary.

Y/n : I'm sorry Younjun but i can't...u deserve someone better than me ....im not perfect ....*sob*I'm a burden ...so no ...i can't accept you...im sorry .*tears falling*

Younjun kneel down & cry .

Younjun : Plz...y/niee*sob*plz...

Y/n : Im sorry .*whisper*

Y/n wipes her tears & pats his hair.

Y/n : YounJun ...just forget about me....you will get a beautiful, kind girl in the future. *smile in tears*You deserve best .

With that Y/n holds the belt & Snowy shows guides her toward road.

While Younjun is crying hard.

YounJun : I cant .....i cant forget you my love.....*sob*

Y/n is walking with teary eyes , she is feeling pain in her heart , she never thought that Younjun loved her .She wipes her tears & goes towards her apartment.

Y/n opens the apartment door & goes inside .

Y/n put her bag near her bed. Then she heard a voice .

??: You did great my love .*deep voice*

Y/n feels fear as she knows that someone is in her room .She becomes frozen.

That person went towards her & she heard Snowy's barking but he stopped suddenly.

Y/n ; Snowy ?*fear*

??: He is okay Angel don't worry , he is just sleeping .*smile*

He signals his man to take him out .

Y/n felt him coming towards her so she stepped back but hit on the wall .Y/n was sweating in fear.

Y/n : Who...who are you ?*teary eyes*

Yoongi : Your future husband .*smirk*

Before she could say anything he put a handki on her nose, Y/n tried to move but he hugged her waist & caressed her back.

Yoongi : Sorry love but now I cant stay away from you ,i can't take risk .

He feel that she is unconscious so he pulls out the handki & caresses her cheek .

Yoongi : Im sorry love but dont worry everything will be fine .*peck her lips*

Then he pecks her forehead & carries her in bridal style & goes out of her apartment.

Kai look at his King who is holding his queen while coming towards car.He opens the gate for Yoongi .

Yoongi sits on the seat & makes her sit on his lap . He held her close to him & kiss her cheek. Yoongi smile in happiness as finally, she is in his arms .

*********

I will update soon........