petty cake thief

To start off a day by stealing cakes and ofcourse being chased by the imperial leonin guard named,  Harith.

"JOY! GET BACK HERE"

The species of Leonins are known for their swift agility, a common ability that the cake thief had. The blonde haired leonin had run through obstacles, Fences, brick walls and logs to avoid Harith.

What did she stole? A cake, imagine being chased down just for a simple cake, but no, the cake is from the Moniyan Empire. Silvanna, the princess of the Moniyan Empire had a ball for the war's Victory from the abyss, and joy? Well she sneaked into the event without being seen.

Well that was she thought, She was immediately being chased down by the Imperial lightborn guard leonin from catching her stealing a slice of cake.

"JOY COME ON, I JUST WANT TO TALK"

No matter how many times Harith had called out for her, Joy didn't halt as she didn't want to get caught.

Occasionally their chase went from the Lumina City to the Azrya Woodlands. "Its just a cake why bother exhausting yourself?"

Harith groaned in annoyance as he continues to chase her down. "Its stealing! How many times do i have to tell you that?!"

"Sheesh, just bake a new cake!"

"Thats a huge talk coming from the petty cake thief!"

Their mockery and banter continues while chasing around till Harith had lost his track in the woodland.

"Damn it joy, where did you go now?" Said the imperial Moniyan guard in distraught of losing his sight of the cake thief.

The blonde leonin stopped at the tombstone of her grandmother and pulled the slice of ruined cake to the grave.

"Here you go Granny susan, as i promised" Joy said in a soft voice as she pushed away all the wilted flowers from the gravestone.

"I may have caused abit of trouble again, but nonetheless we have a cake to share!" Joy said happily as she sat next to the gravestone of the deceased guardian. "This cake is good Granny! But ofcourse, nothing can beat your baking skills" she said in a cheerful tone but then her face soon frowned as she just start eating the cake in front of Granny susan.

She sat there solemnly and mourning as she missed her guardian whom she love so much.