chapter-8

Mrs Malhotra- where are these children's....?

Mr Malhotra- they'll come..there is still time to start the ceremony....

Mrs Malhotra sighed and went to the backyard to check the                                       decorations...where the function is going to held....mrs kim is already present...there making sure that everything is perfect...while mrs Malhotra smiled at her... When she saw mrs kim was wearing an indian saree looking fabulous...

Mrs Malhotra- arey wah...!! U are looking beautiful bestie....*hugged her*

Mrs kim- u too....*chuckled*...iam so happy...that my daughter is entering into the best family...

Mrs Malhotra- and iam happy that my daughter in law is your daughter....*smiled happily*

Mrs kim-  we---

Servant- mam where should i keep these boxes....?

Mrs Malhotra- hmm...yeah put them  in my bedroom... Wait I'll come....bestie u go..I'll come in a second ok

Mrs kim- ok...*smiled*

𝙈𝙧𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙢'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Then mrs kim went to her room to find her husband talking on phone call...she frowned as today is  an auspicious day for their daughter yet can't he keep his work aside...i sighed...and grabbed his ph...ended  the call while putting the phone aside....

Mrs kim- mr kim...can't you keep this work aside today is our daughters roka ceremony... And you are talking on call about the damn business work just keep that aside...come with me...

Mr kim- wow....my wife is looking beautiful in saree i see...

Mrs kim processed his words later  mrs kim was a blushing mess...as mr kim laughed at his wife saying

Mr kim- you are still shy even after giving birth to 3...?

Mrs kim- f-first ...u come with me old man...(she dragged him along with her to check the final decorations...)

On the other side

Riya- bhabi don't worry....u are absolutely looking good....u know if bhai will see u he'll definitely fall head over heels for u...

As riya said....jiha blushed at the thought of his reaction...

Jiha- iam excited and nervous too..cuz its my first indian ceremony...and iam wearing something indian that too for the first time...iam feeling anxious...

Just then karan entered the room

Karan- uffoo....!!!!
Did  anyone told you how breathtaking you are looking right now...and first of  all you don't have to be worried about anything when  iam here.. Our family is here...you don't have to be nervous ok...

Jiha- hmm...i hope everything goes well...!!

Yn& riya- ah..ahmhhmm *clearing thier throat* we are also here  bhai

Karan-ah...ok ok..jiha come everyone is waiting for us...

U both laughed at himm

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

While they both came downstairs intertwining his hand with hers...all smiled at them...behind them  yn and riya are walking.....jungkook eyes met with riya's who is looking down..feeling his gaze on her...as she slowly looked at him...he smiled at her...she also smiled at him slightly...tucking her hair behind the ear....while...taehyung was mesmerized by yn's beauty...as he looked at her...at the same time yn looked at him...raised her eye brow...at him..but he just winked at her playfully...making her glare at him...as he chuckled...at her..who looked at other side poking her cheek with tongue while smiling slightly......