CH014

Zhang Hao worriedly checks the time on his mobile phone, it was already 20 minutes past 8 in the evening and none of them have said anything in the group chat.

The longer he waits, the more he feels like his eyelids getting heavier. And as someone who can literally falls asleep in any minutes, he did.

Hanbin sits in the living room, scrolling through his phone as he looks for something to eat for dinner. 'I should ask him too..' He thought to himself.

As he stands up, about to take a step to Zhang Hao's room, the doorbell rang, startling him. He looks at the time, reading '20:47' as he frowns.

"Who is coming this late at night?" he mumbles to himself, walking towards the door as he unlocked the door, opening it. He was faced with the smiley face of Gyuvin and Ricky next to him.

"Gyuvin? What are you doing here?" Hanbin asks confusedly. "Oh, uhm.. I just wanted to hangout!" Gyuvin panics but he quickly comes up with an idea.

"Okay..?" Hanbin wasn't convinced but he still let them in. He walks past the entrance frame, about to say something when the door rang again.

He walks back to the door and opens it, revealing Jiwoong and Matthew standing by his door, holding a few plastic bags.

"What are you two doing here?" Hanbin asks again, feeling suspicious. "Uhm.. for hanging out..? I missed hanging out here with you and Jiwoong together!" Matthew says while smiling, it wasn't entirely a lie.

"Oh, alright. But Gyuvin and Ricky are also here," Hanbin states, leading anotehr two guests inside his apartment.

"That's fine! The more the merrier!" Matthew replied cheerfully, smirking as he locked an eye contact with Gyuvin.

"I was about to have dinner. Want anyt-"

Ding Dong!

The sound of his doorbell rings, once again for the third time this time. He sighs and walks again to the door, opening it, already expecting the faces of his friends.

And he was right as he saw the twins standing in front of his door, just smiling like an idiot. Not letting Hanbin asked anything, the two just squished themselved to enter the house.

Hanbin pinches his nosebridge and sighs again. Now, all of his friends are here, bothering him at this time.

Finally, before Hanbin could even take another step away, the doorbell rings again. Hanbin practically ripped his door open, losing his patience.

Then his face soften seeing Gunwook and Taerae standing together there with a little smile on their face.

"Oh, Gunwookie? What are you doing here?" Hanbin asks, surprised to see the two unexpected people. "Can't I come? Hehe, I just missed my hyung!" Gunwook pulls the older into his warm hug then he let go, already walking inside, leaving Taerae awkwardly standing outside.

"Uhm, get in. The others are here already."

"Okay," Taerae timidly responded.

The two walk in to the living room and saw the others talking happily with each other.

"Okay. Did you guys planned this? Ain't no way all of this is a coincidence," Hanbin starts, looking at the couches full of people who are staring at him back with a foolish smile.

"Oh, where's Hao hyung?" Gyuvin asks, changing the topic that makes Hanbin sighs again. "He's in his room."

"Go call him out then." Matthew says, looking excitedly at Hanbin. "Why would I?" Hanbin questions, pretending to be clueless.

"You're his husband bro," Jiyun comments, feeling annoyed as she rolls her eyes. She stands up and starts to push the taller male towards the rooms.

"Okay, okay. I will call him. Stop pushing me- WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN STRONG?!"

Jiyun goes back to the living room while chuckling, everyone else waiting for Hanbin.

"What do you think Hao hyung was doing? He didn't replied to our chats." Yujin asks making the other nods and start thinking of all the possibilities.

"Guys, he's asleep so let's not be too loud." Hanbin says, coming up to his friends, and cousin, and Taerae. He looks up to see the shocked expression of the others and got confused. "Guys?"

Each of them look at each other with wide eyes, not expecting this. It seems like their plan was about to failed miserably. But not when Jiyun suddenly comes up with an idea.

"Oppa, we're spending the night here. We can, right?" She asks for confirmation to which Hanbin just nodded to.

"Is there enough room?" She asks again. "I only have 4 guest rooms," then he remembers that Zhang Hao stays at one of them, "Oh, no, I have only 3 guest room. Deal with it."

"I thought you have 4 of them?" Gyuvin asks, acting confused. "Well yeah, but.." he turned to look at Gunwook and decided to come up with a lie, "Zhang Hao is sleeping in one of the room right now."

"Why didn't he sleep in your room as well? Aren't you two married?" Gunwook confusedly asks which makes Hanbin to silently curses out.

"Well uhm... we... had a fight! Yes, we argued and he got upset so he's sleeping in one of the guest's room." The others look at the two back and forth. Maybe it was a good idea to bring Gunwook with them.

"But we're gonna be spending the night here and there's not enough room! Maybe you should sleep with him in the guest room. I'll gladly take your luxurious bedroom!" Yujin stands up from his seat on the couch with a big smile on his face, ready to claim Hanbin's room.

"No. You'll not sleep in my room. The last time you did that, my room turned into something else, it took me days to clean it! So, no." Hanbin says, stopping Yujin from going further making the latter pouts.

"Then, would you rather see us sleeping uncomfortably then?" Jiyun starts pulling on Hanbin's weakest strings by using her sweet and soft tone with Gyuvin following along by giving the older his puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. I'll move him to my- our room, I guess," he rolls his eyes when the two cheered, high-fiving each other. He knew what they were doing but yet still falls for it every single time.

The others silently cheered as well, the plan didn't go as they planned but it took the better road to reach the destination.

"Let's order dinner first, I'm hungry. Order extra for Zhang Hao in case he wakes up," Hanbin says before walking back to Zhang Hao's room.

He looks at the peacefully sleeping figure, the chest rising up and down everytime he inhales the air, breathing steadily. Hanbin sighs before starting to carry him bridal style again, the second time that week as the memories from that day plays in his head again making him blushed.

Zhang Hao snuggles onto Hanbin's chest as he let himself getting carried by Hanbin, snoring softly.

Hanbin walks out of the room, carrying Zhang Hao with ease as he walks past the living room to get to his room, ignoring all the excited looks he got from his friends. He once again skilfully opens the bedroom door and walks inside, straight to his bed.

Then, he gently puts down Zhang Hao on the bed, unaware of his friends presence who were busy taking pictures at the sight. Then, they quickly walk away.

(un)Fortunately, he didn't fall on to top of Zhang Hao just like he did in the other night. He softly tucked in the other under his soft and thick blankets, turning on his night lights. Turning on his heels, he walks out of the room back to the living room to see his friends chatting with each other while laughing.

"Hyung! After eating dinner, let's play some games! Jiwoon hyung brought some of his!" Matthew says, jumping excitedly at the thoughts making the otehr chuckles at his cuteness.