Received - 1

Yuuto Hayashi was a womanizer known in the school. He was a care-free student that enjoys his reputation as someone that is laid-back and confident. Many girls admired him and some boys also like his cool personality. Being a social butterfly and all, he is really popular. Though the teachers' don't know that he also frequently smokes in the campus. No one snitches on him ofcource. Some people even like his bravery and how free he is- it's just really his character.

At a normal Tuesday, he go to his locker as usual. Some love letters spills from his locker ofcource from having no space but he saw something particular. There was a white envelope that was placed neatly on top of his books.

Yuuto's pov

"Wow so someone finally don't just throw their letter in my locker like some trash bin? Surprising really" he rolled his eyes sarcastically. Though he is really surprised..very.

The letter getting his attention decided to open it unlike the others that was thrown to an actual trash bin. The content had a decent handwriting he noticed. Not so fancy and not so messy either. Just simple. He scanned the letter slowly reading it on the spot.

.

.

To Yuuto,

I'll be straightforward. I wanted to confess how I love you for 3 months now. You might not know me and I know that I'll receive rejection immediately. Even though you don't know me I still wanted to confess my feelings to you on how I admire you from afar. I was too shy to even speak to you as a matter of fact. I'm not very good at talking let alone trying to make someone I like, like me back. I wish you happiness and wanted to let you know how special you are to someone and you are loved. How special you are to me atleast. I love you Yuuto Hayashi

Signed by:

.

.

He was genuinely surprised now and touched. He received many letters before but this one was unique. It's not your typical letter that has a girl's phone number in it, not a stalker letter nor some very creepy ones. He took interest in it and eventually something came to mind.

'shall we find on who's my admirer?' he grinned at the thought excited that his day wasn't boring after all. He made up his mind that if he ever met the author, he might just consider it. And hey, who said that he's going to reject her like what the letter said? He don't like being told what to do.