Finding - 2

A week later. Yuuto found himself trying to find this mysterious author. The handwriting was unrecognizable. He ask many potential witness but there's no answer. Was it a prank? He looks annoyed at that thought. Still, the letter doesn't seem like it's made up. It was very neat like it was trying to not make any mistake. So careful and yet- before he knew it. The school bell rings signaling that the lunch break is over.

He walk through the hallways thinking if he should go to class or not. His thought was interrupted when someone bumped into him. Why are people so clumsy nowadays? Looking forward and saw a girl carrying books. She quickly apologized and look awkward when talking to him. Her eyes fell on the love letter he was carrying. The girl quickly excuse herself to go to class. It's strange really.

Why would the girl be so flustered and leave so quickly, not even asking his number once or stare at him like he had caught her heart. Must be a shy type then. He just sighed and tried to think about it. That girl.... 'did she get flustered by the letter I'm holding?' he thought to himself. Yuuto might not be the brightest but he's not dumb. He can't just assume that the one who wrote the letter isn't that girl. He just smirked and thought that there's no harm on confirming it.

He decided to skip class and waited at the school gates, taking his cigarette as usual. Waiting for the same girl. An hour later, he saw the same girl going up to her locker. He approach her from behind.

Yumi's Pov

This girl exits the class almost frustrated.
'I hope I don't see him again. Why is my love letter on his hands?? That was supposed to be for the school president! He's smart, handsome, kind and all! Liam is more better than that womanizer Yuta or whatever.. Starts with the letter y'
she grumbled thinking on herself. She reached her locker and opened it grabbing her things and phone. She was embarrassed and confused that someone else received it. Yumi can't help but think if she got the wrong locker. Damn these lockers.

Yumi is a student here for 4 years. She admired the school president ever since last year. Yumi was always a stoic person outside but deep inside was the complete opposite. She has many feelings sure, but for some reason her facial expression just stays the same and don't show much, making her look serious all the time. But also being expressive around close friends, just a normal one. A Normal student with a normal life- UNTIL SHE DECIDED TO PUT A LOVE LETTER IN THE WRONG. LOCKER. Why is her luck so bad today?!

She sighed again to calm down. Just going home as usual. "I want nap" she mumble to herself bluntly. Very sure on how she would spend her time right after she go home. So ofcource she didn't expect a sudden hand grabbing on her shoulder. She practically screamed inside like some girl in a horror movie. What the heck? Yumi turned around and saw the person she didn't want to see this day and that someone that smokes always, has white hair with blue handsome... Very handsome eyes staring at her. It was the popular guy at school known for many things...

She regained her composure and look at his eyes. Because it's manners. 'so there is God. But they just don't like me' she thought bluntly to herself. Yuuto just stared at her observing her reaction. "yes?" she asked him calmly like she didn't let out a shriek earlier.