T W O

——————-

In The Rez

3rd
POV

——————

Selene Griffith could feel the power radiating from most of the Quiletes on the rez. The radiant unhinged power that came from there got more powerful as she grew up.

Selene always wanted was the love that people would die for, fairytale love. Selene knew something kept her from the true happiness she always sought out for. Currently Selene was dating her best friend, Embry Call. She was content but not happy. Everyone who truly knew her could see that.

Selene was aware of what her boyfriend/bestie was. She could feel it every time they were close. Right now Selene is bored out of her mind. Selene always wanted a fairytale love until she realized she would have to make that happen on her own.

Selene was on the beach, thinking. She did her best thinking there. Selene loved the salty smell of the water, how the waves would move towards her, the relaxing sounds of the sand and saltwater moving as she walked or even stood still.

This time Selene was sitting on her ass on a beach towel, relaxing. Until her boyfriend/bestie approaches her. Without any greeting "We need to talk. . ." Selene nods her head knowingly, he found her. Selene was sad knowing it was the end. "I'm jus gonna take a guess, you found your forever?" Selene quietly expressed knowing what the truth was.

It started at least two weeks before their talk. Selene and Embry were walking down the hallway, and the new girl bumped into Selene, causing both girls to fall. Embry accidentally looked her in the eyes. You all know rest. . .

Even though the new girl and Embry felt a connection, Embry didn't want to act on it because he was still with Selene. Embry felt like he was cheating on Selene just because he thought of his imprint. He also felt bad just imagining a life with Kiowa instead of Selene. So today he just couldn't take it anymore. He had to break it up with Selene, not knowing Selene could already realize they've been over since her meeting with Kiowa.

"I want to talk first. . ." Selene expressed towards her current lover, best friend, and first love. "I know you're in love with Kiowa Gordon. I also know that you imprinted on her. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about it. I knew it was going to come eventually but. . .as soon as this." Selene poured out all the feelings she felt since the day she met her boyfriend's imprint. At first she was accepting it, but then. . .she let go of him and let her heart be free. Selene really doesn't talk much, she says what needs to be said and watches from the background.

"I didn't know that you knew. . . I'm sorry but I want to be with Ki-" Embry explained until interrupted by his current girlfriend. "It's okay to want to be with your destiny. I would do the same thing. As long as we mutually agree to always be there for each other." After Selene says those words, she laid back on the towel and listened to the calming waves.

"Bye for now Bry. Can you send Leah down here? I want to talk about the imprint situati-" Selene was interrupted by Samual Uley. YUCK! "Samual. Since you're here already, we need to discuss something." Selene stated not leaving a choice on the table. To be honest, the Pack is heavily scared of Selene. They tried to act normal, it doesn't work. Samual knows she knows. "Samual, what you ands your imprint are wrong. The Elders are wrong. Just because you find your imprint doesn't mean you have to stop talking to or being with who you're already with. If you really loved Leah you could've stayed with Leah. Embry could've stayed with me. You didn't properly break up like we did." Selene coldly pours her feelings to the sorry Alpha. It scared Sam how someone could express themselves so coldly.

"You do know that Leah is a shifter? Female shifters are able to create their own Packs and become a Luna-Alpha it's more like a superior type of Alpha. She will overthrow you." Selene told the current Pack the truth, Selene had no reason to lie. Female shifters are superior compared to males. They're more fierce and cutthroat.

"Like I said, bye for now." Selene said with her infamous three finger wave. Selene had no more words for any of the pack members.

Two hours later, Selene went to the Clearwater residence and started packing her things. Selene didn't want to leave her adoptive family but it had to be done. Selene didn't want to make a mess of things more than she already did. So taking all of her things, she started walking downstairs. No one was home besides Selene and Leah. "Where are you going? Are you leaving us?!" Leah asked in a hushed tone. Hope lied between her words, wishing it wasn't true.

"I am leaving my little Water lily." Selene has poured her heart out enough. Selene was sad, she was about to head out the door until she remembered what she said to the Pack earlier. "Leah. My number will never change, call me if needed. Leah this is crucially important. . ." Leah nodded wanting her to continue. Selene knew that what she was about to say was going to make or break her little sister. Selene had to do it.

"You and Seth have the wolf gene. Leah, you're a Female, therefore you are a Luna-Alpha. That means you can create or takeover packs. There's already a Pack here. Samual, Embry, and Jared are all in the pack." With a long silence Selene continues on "Our mom and dad knew. . ." Selene trails off not wanting to say more.

Selene quickly put her stuff in the trunk of her car. She quickly ran back inside and embraced her sister, who was crying her heart out. "Leah I have to go because mom and pops are almost home. Just remember what I told you!" Selene let go of her little sister and quickly got to her car.

With two things in mind. 1; Selene was worried about her little sister but knew she would eventually cope. 2; Selene has never been to the utensil town called Forks.

Selene's heart beckoned her to the utensil town, and that's the first place she went.