Chapter 1: 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻?...

Ahhh.. A world full of perfection, beauty, handsomes, influencers and others!... This world is. So. 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘍𝘜𝘓 indeed! ... Actually no - you shouldn't be considered "ugly" in this world - pimples, acne, obesity, too thin, too  small, chubby, any other type of bodies mentioned is a big no-no in this world...

And that made it harder for her ... Alisha, Alisha Collins. An 18 year old girl wanting peace in her life by reading books, writing, doing chores and some family business.. But it wasn't so easy because... Well.. Pimples got in her way when she had puberty at the age of 13.. It's a pain in the ass, she thinks... Plus, she sometimes have too messy hair that can barely be brushed by a comb perfectly.. Her thighs are too small, she has flat chest, and thin chin..

And those description of hers made her insecure of showing her face online or in person, especially in school. Usually she is bullied or ignored in kindergarden.. So what makes her go yo high school that's literally named "Wisdom Highschool"??... But she has to go to school to achieve her dreams, dream job, going to another country and others..!

....

But-

"Honeyy! It's time for school!"

Oh, would you look at that, Mom's here and yelling her butt off down stairs.

"Auggh.." The one and only girl, Alisha, groaned as her dark brown eyes slowly opened and darted around her neat, brown-ish room. She merely groaned and sat up her bed, barely able to open her eyes.. Well that is until she have to deal with 𝘩𝘪𝘮-

"Sissssy!!! Sissssyyy! Mommy's waiting for us to go to schooooolllll!!! I'M ALREADY GOT MY BAG AND CLOTHES READY AND YOU'RE. STILL. SLEEPY!" Her little brother, named Roé who was in 5th grade full of energy and.. Chaos, yelled as he barged into her door and jumped on her bed.

Alisha rolled her eyes and chuckled softly, tackling him and pinching his cheek playfully, "Oh you little brat have no right to yell at you tired sister." She says playfully as she picked him up and makes some.. Nom nom, eating sounds, as if to eat him, "I'm gonna eat ya alive before you annoy me!" She added with a fake male, evil tone.

Roé giggled and tried getting out of her grasp, violently shaking his feet as he was tickled and tackled at the same time - causing him to giggle more and more.

"Alright, I gotta shower." Alisha lets him go and messed up his dark hair with her soft hands, jumping out of her bed.

(Later)

Alisha got out of shower, took her green bag that has a bunny design, and styled her own wavy, brown hair. The hair style is a half ponytail at behind, leaving some hair untied.

 The hair style is a half ponytail at behind, leaving some hair untied

Her clothing remains simple just like her usual (brutal) simple life...

Her clothing insist a white blouse with green skirt reaching down hee knee with shirt socks and brown sandals. She added a green ribbon hairclip at the left side her hair and a bright smilr as she looked at herself in the mirror.