Chapter 2: 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺

After all of her classes, Alisha, despite being still a bit nervous, took everything she needed in her locker and then her dark brown eyes darted around the hallway - looking at all the beauty and handsome she can see. She hated this, she felt insecure that she is the only one who has acne, pimples, flat chess and thin chin.. Almost like she is gonna past out for all her insecurity.

She slowly walked through the hallway, hearing whispers and laughs because of her current embarrassment at the gate earlier morning. She whimpered a bit, holding her books tightly as she looked down to avoid eye contact with the beauties and handsomes..

Finally, she was out of the hallway, outside the school. She sighs softly in relief. Looking outside and up the night sky, she smiled to herself and then looked down at one of her books.

"Can my night could be any worse?.." She mumbled to herself, feeling like-

Her thoughts were interrupted by.. Oh no.. The boy again!

"𝘈𝘭𝘪-𝘴𝘩𝘢." The boy called out as he leaned against the wall next to her, eyeing her up and down with a judgemental look. His friend Sean was a bit anxious to what's going on as he placed a clipboard to cover half of the bottom if his face, adjusting his black glasses.

Alisha gasp, '𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!' She thought.

"Why don't I-" The boy started, leaning away from the wall and crossed his arms as a not-so-nice smirk appeared on his face, "-walk you 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦?" The way he said "home" had some evil accent into it.

".....Gotta go!!!!" Alisha yelled out suddenly as she accidentally dropped her books from fear and then ran away.

"A freak like you shouldn't be runnin' away from a handsome like me!!" The boy yelled out at her in a sudden mean tone as he followed her, taking his backpack away from his back and throwing it to Sean - who fell on the floor as he struggled. What a cruel teenager towards his friend... Sean deserve better.

Alisha run away as she breath heavily, not even looking back anymore. She feel fear, like some predator running for her to be killed.. Why can't she stop being so weak and.. Insecure?!

She stopped as she is in the middle of the road, and saw a very bright light of a big truck at the middle of the road as well. She gasp as she let out a cry and held her arms out, thinking she was about to die.

'..this is life, love you mom and dad and Roé' she thought, wanting yo die so suddemly.

....

. . .

. . . . . .

"..huh?" Alisha mumbled as her "death" took long when the truck was already infront of her. She looked back and saw a girl her age facing her back towards her, holding out her hand to the truck as if to say "stop".

"Are you okay, deary?!" The girl turned to face her, her black eyes looking at her with worry as she crouched down to her, holding her arm, hand, anything to see if she got injured.

"No, I'm.. Okay miss." Alisha says softly, freezing in her position as she saw.. The kindness the girl had given her..

The girl, she was one of the beauty, but has clear glasses too.... How.. Can she be so kind and caring towards a freak ans ugly like her when she is beautiful?

The girl slowly smiled at her, "Oh, my dear, don't run that fast. You could been hit by that truck just now or even get grab by someone!" She reminded with a stern look but soft voice.

"I'm sorry.."

"There's nothing to me sorry about, I'm just worried for a girl my age in the middle of the road just now."